Liù

"What happened?"

Jisoo lifted her head to look at Lisa who rushed out from the kitchen, appearing worried. She touched the glass table and thought to herself what Lisa was so worried about? Even if her head was a bit harder, she still won't be able to break the glass table.

"Tired?" Lisa gave Jisoo a cup of tea. Since she lived alone, it was not proper to let Jisoo rest in the guest room and she was afraid the person in front of her will misunderstand her intentions.

Lisa glanced at the TV screen, "Want to go to the study room and go on the internet? I also have some work to do. After the evening meal, I will take you home."

She didn't want to send Jisoo back home now, as she was not willing to part with her yet.

Jisoo rubbed her eyes and agreed, "Hmm, that's fine." She drank some tea before following Lisa to go upstairs.

In Jisoo's mind, she thought business people, especially, bosses' study room could not be entered so easily and that those people also didn't like others going into their study. After all, that room would contain sensitive information.

When they entered the study, Jisoo found the room was different from her expectations because she discovered there were romance novels that girls liked on the bookshelves. She took a book from the shelf.

"These belong to .... your girlfriend?" Looking at the titles, all these novels are best sellers from the past two years, there was even a novel that she had written.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Lisa took out a laptop and blankly replied to her.

Putting the book back in its original place, Jisoo looked at Lisa in surprise, could it be she, a young businesswoman, also liked to read romance novels?!

"Maybe my future wife will like these novels?" Lisa sat at her desk and turned on the computer, "So if later she comes in, she won't need to worry about finding a book to read."

Jisoo remained silent for a while and Lisa looked towards her, "What's wrong?"

Jisoo shook her head, "Nothing." Grabbing the laptop and signing into Kakao.

She pondered if she should tell Lisa that when these hard copy of novels were already published online. Also, these novels were published as a series online, so Lisa only needs to spend some money to become a VIP member to read them all. Should she tell her?

After some thoughts, Jisoo decided to generously not to let Lisa know since she was such a considerate woman. How can she hurt her nice intentions?

Opening a group chat, she noticed that there was currently a Missy howling about finding a man.

In the group chat, Nayeon howling out about being single. The people in this group chat were all good friends that Jisoo met from writing novels. Normally, in the chat they were all talking about nonsense but in the real world they were all good students or career women. In the group, there were people who earn hundred thousands of Won a month and there also people like Jisoo who only earns a few thousands.

That's not right. Currently, Jisoo is unemployed, thus she was definitely the poorest person in the group chat.

While chatting with her friends, she also visited forums and looked at some gossip and ghost stories. Finally, she no longer felt tired after reading an exciting ghost story.