"Let's talk privately."

The smile on Jisoo's face was gradually getting harder to maintain when she heard Seulgi.

"I didn't know there was anything left for us to talk about. Seulgi, jeongsin charyeo, your girlfriend is standing right behind me. If you have anything to say, say it to her."

Seulgi looked at Irene who stood a few steps away and retracted her gaze before speaking self-mockingly.

"You haven't changed, always so rational that it's so aggravating. I really don't know who will actually make you change yourself willingly."

After Jisoo heard that, she could not help but find it funny because during the time when Seulgi was pursuing her, she said she admired Jisoo's strength and her rationality. But now that a problem arose in their relationship, Seulgi went to find another woman behind her back with an excuse that was the same as the characteristic which she originally admired her for. Because of her rationality?

"If you really like someone, then you won't want her to change herself," Lisa felt nothing wrong standing where she was and listening to their conversation. As for her interruption to the conversation, she did not feel the slightest bit of embarrassment either. "Always wanting other people to change for you, that is selfish, not love."

Jisoo squinted at Lisa like she was sizing her up. Lisa seemed to like putting on airs, so why was she getting herself involved in other people's business? Jisoo felt highly dissatisfied by Lisa's interruption.

"Hey, you, at least let me say what I want to."

After Jisoo spoke, Lisa smiled at Jisoo, her smile was like flowers blooming in the beginning of spring.

Jisoo ignored the smile that was sufficient to capture many women's heart and shot a glance at Seulgi. She was fully serene, rational and calm when she spoke,

"Sorry Seulgi, I think there must be something you are unclear about. At the time when you got together with another woman, we have broken up. What's my characteristic like, I don't require your opinion. I, Jisoo, can depend on the heavens, and depend on myself, but I'll never depend on you to live. I think you control things too much."

After speaking, she didn't even give a glance at Seulgi's ashen face and walked away with her high heels making a clicking noise.

Lisa waited for Jisoo to be in a distance before expressionlessly looked at Seulgi and left as well.

†††††††

"Seul, let's go together, the dinner is about to start," Irene smiled and skillfully linked arms with Seulgi. "Just now, I specially told the others to order a few of your favourite dishes. Have a try at those dishes and see if they're good. If they are, we can come again in the future."

Seulgi looked at Irene but she remained silent and turned around towards the VIP room. She couldn't be bothered to tell Irene that this was not the best place for dining. If it was Jisoo, she would definitely not say something like that. But just from thinking about her, Seulgi's expression turned ugly again.

Irene appeared to not have noticed the change in Seulgi's mood and rested her head on her shoulder. Only, her hand clutching on her handbag tightened.

Before entering the VIP room, Jisoo quietly thanked Lisa, "Senior Lisa, thank you for your help today."

Lisa smiled warmly, "No need for any. You are my junior, it's natural to help out."

Silently, Jisoo pushed open the doors of the VIP room and looked at the people inside who were dressed formally before looking back at Seulgi and Irene. It couldn't be that Lisa sees all of them as fools?