Sì shí

"Harabeoji, this is my girlfriend, Jisoo," Lisa pulled Jisoo along as he got closer to the silvery white-haired elder, "I brought her home to celebrate your birthday together."

"Such a nice girl, Lalice, you must treat her well. Lice-ah, bring your girlfriend to sit down. Don't keep standing." Elder Manoban beamed as he looked at Jisoo.

Jisoo followed Lisa to sit down. Her sitting position was very proper. In Lisa's eyes, she was acting like a little wife.

"Don't be nervous. Don't be nervous," Elder Manoban laughed as he looked at Mr. Manoban, "Marco-yah, your child, Nalalisa never brought a girlfriend nor boyfriend home, but when she finally does, she brought back a very nice girl. Very good."

When Jisoo heard this, her face quickly heated up.

"Abeoji," Mr. Manoban saw Jisoo's face go red and knew that the young girl was embarrassed and said, "Jisoo, you don't need to be so reserved. My father does like you."

"I'm not nervous. Haha," Jisoo laughed dryly. But her nervousness has decreased a lot from the elder's kind smile.

After a small chat, elder Manoban said, "You youngsters should play together. I should also go and see a few old friends." He waved his waved and let the two youngsters leave.

Jisoo took in a deep breath.

"Very nervous?" Lisa asked while smiling. "In the future, I would also be nervous when I go and meet your parents."

Jisoo rolled her eyes in response. But she was thinking if she should pick a day where there would be lots of people when she took Lisa home to meet her family. Of course, with this thought process, Jisoo had already skipped the part about whether she should even bring Lisa home to meet her family.

In between, Lisa had also introduced her to some department heads, bureau heads, and some institute heads and so on... Jisoo silently watched these chiefs treat Lisa courteously and in a friendly manner. This solidified the conclusion she had formed. The Manoban family indeed had a lot of influence. No wonder Lisa could start a company at such a young age without much trouble. It turned out she had a strong background and was capable as well. It was the best combination.

After the meal, she and Lisa decided to stay at the Manoban's family home for the night so she had more time to chat with Xi Yoo during the late afternoon while Lisa accompanied his parents to see the guests off.

"I really didn't think you and my older cousin Limario would get together." Xi Yoo opened some dried squid snacks.

She sighed as she carried on, "I remember that there were many girls who pursued her in the past, but she never responded to them. She also never brought a boyfriend moreover girlfriend home when she was in university. By the time she had finished university, my 2nd aunt was longing for her to bring a girlfriend home."

Jisoo was speechless. It couldn't be auntie Manoban was worried that someone like Lisa couldn't find a girlfriend, right?

"During my wedding ceremony, I really didn't know that there was anything going between you two. I thought you were just schoolmates."

Now that she thought about it, she was too naive. Xi Yoo looked at Jisoo seriously.

"Chu eonnie, even though my cousin is rich and handsome, she is a very loyal woman. If you two are together, you will definitely be happy."

Jisoo's hand that was opening the melon seeds paused for a second, "Thanks."

"Don't think I'm helping my cousin by speaking for her. She really is a good one. Sometimes I wonder what type of girl would suit her, but seeing how you two interact, I think you both suit each other the best."