Sān shí wǔ

Am i the only who sees right through this? Yeah all this bullshit

====================

When Lisa returned to the company, she saw Seulgi standing by a group of plants when she entered the entrance. Lisa turned and walked towards the elevator, but she saw Seulgi walking towards her.

"Miss Manoban." Lisa noticed that Seulgi seemed to look a bit more haggard as compared to last time.

She soundlessly took a step to the side away from the elevator, "Miss Kang, is there something you need from me?"

"Please give this to Jisoo. She didn't go to work today and my calls to her don't get through." Seulgi held an invitation out to Lisa. Her expression was slightly dark, "It's in 3 days."

Lisa glanced at the invitation but she did not accept it. "You can put it in Soo-yaa's letterbox."

"You don't dare to take it?" Seulgi sneered, "Or are you afraid that this invitation will make Jisoo upset and she will vent it out on you?"

"You're right. I don't dare," Lisa kept her composure as she smiled, "I care about Jisoo so much that I won't do anything that would disrespect her or affect our relationship. Also, as a gentlewoman, shouldn't one be treating the woman they love gently, as well as be prudent to them to prevent them from getting upset?"

"So you rely on pretty words to trick Jisoo's feelings?" Seulgi replied as she heard the sarcasm in Lisa's words. "Speaking about being eloquent, it is true that many people can win against CEO Manoban."

"My words can't be compared to your actions. If you didn't cheat, I wouldn't have had a chance to be with Soo-yaa. Honestly speaking, I should be thanking you," Lisa's words were increasingly vicious, "Of course, your conduct and actions are rather problematic. I'm very glad a beautiful flower like Soo-yaa did not get placed into the wrong hands."

"So what if you speak more eloquently?" Seulgi stuffed the invitation in her pocket, "Jisoo is not a shallow woman who will be moved by some pretty words. Even if I don't have her, you may not actually be the final winner."

"It is not my decision whether or not I'm the final winner; it's up to Jisoo. I am pursuing her, not snatching her." Lisa frowned.

She was not willing to speak to Seulgi any longer. "I don't have much time anymore. If Miss Kang wishes to discuss something with me in the future, you can make an appointment in advance."

Lisa dropped the smile once she entered the elevator.

†††††††

When she had just entered through a transportation portal, Jisoo's character was quickly killed by some bored people waiting nearby. Jisoo sighed and closed the game before opening Microsoft Word to work on her novel.

Since she had just had a nap, she was no longer sleepy, but she also didn't dare to log into any social network after seeing the text messages from her editor, so she could only browse through discussion forums and play some games.

When her phone rang, Jisoo was thinking about ideas for her novel as she reached for her phone to answer, "Hello?"

After a few moments of silence, Jisoo dryly said in response, "Alright. Wait for me."

Seulgi sat in a coffee shop and spotted Jisoo getting off a taxi through the shop's window. They hadn't seen each other for a while, but it appeared that Jisoo's complexion looked better. She was dressed simply but her aura had increased and she looked rather dazzling.

Then, she pushed open the glass doors and steadily walked closer to her. She didn't seem angry or sad like Seulgi had expected. Instead, she had an indifferent expression.