A/N:

Ok,explanation time.so,Tommy,feeling sad and lonely,goes to the egg to talk.it turns into a daily thing and the egg enjoys Tommy's company just as much as Tommy does.so they talk for days and hours on end.

Soon,the SMP gets wind of what was going on and went to find tommy.upon finding Tommy,they see him talking and laughing with a human version of the egg(it's just an AU I thought of that would make it easier for the egg to move if it had a human body).

They try to get Tommy and the egg away from each other,but they fight to protect each other.so,they are allowed to stay together.under the condition (both of them had to agree) that both of them wouldn't hurt each other.

Tommy and the egg(human name:Elijah)grow so close they know when the other is sad,angry,or in danger.so the SMP has to watch the two become (basically) twins.then,the egg warps their appearance to look like Tommy,but it's obvious it isn't.the jumper Tommy wears is now white with red in the centre,and his blonde hair (with a single white streak),is now blonde with a single red streak.

That's what the egg looks like,anyway.oh,and the eggs eyes is red and white(one eye is red,the other white).so basically,aside from the differences I just pointed out,Tommy and the egg look the same(they also care for shroud equally.shroud is a spider hybrid,who can sorta tell the difference but not really).

Ok,I hope that's enough explaining,I'll leave now.hope you have or have had a good day/night,and I'll see you next upload.(again,sorry for talking so much)

Word count:
297 words!