The Discovery{Part One}

Tommy woke up to shouting.no,not shouting...whispering?yeah,maybe it was that...but who was whispering?sitting up,he noticed the whispering slow to a stop.he looked at Elijah,and was pleased to see him sleeping peacefully.maybe it was just him hearing the whispers.looking at the time,he saw that he overslept.they overslept.

Jumping up,he ran to Elijah's side and shook him violently."Elijah!elijah!"he whisper shouted,shaking Elijah harder."what,Tommy?"Elijah said,sitting up.he sounded very tired,and he most likely was,but before Tommy could say another word,Elijah's face paled.he cast a glance at Tommy,lightly smiling and giving a little chuckle."Tommy..we have some..unexpected company.."he said,and Tommy shook his head,placing his hands(which were still on Elijah's shoulders)on his hips.

"Never mind shroud!we've overslept and not only do we have to get you back before anyone realises,but I also have stuff to do in-"he paused,looking at his communicator's clock before continuing"five minutes until I have to meet tubbo and ranboo!"he said,slightly louder."Tommy..it's not shroud.."he said,and Tommy spun on his heel."who is it the-"Tommy was cut short as he saw tubbo,ranboo,wilbur(not who he was excited to see but sure),bbh, and ant.it seemed the five of them had embarked on an adventure to find the missing egg and Tommy.

"Bad...ant..what are you doing to him?!"Tommy realised he had been zoning out,and when he focused again,bad seemed to be choking him,and ant had his netherite sword out,ready to skewer him.prime,Tommy was glad he didn't take damage from this(to explain,bad wasn't holding him in the right way to choke him.it's not bad's fault,he's never choked someone),but he would take damage from ant.

Wilbur,ready to tackle ant,failed to get there quicker than ranboo,who picked up ant by his arms like he was nothing.elijah,who had gotten up from the bed and was looking livid,bellowed."BADBOYHALO,ANTFROST,YOU ARE TO LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE.PUT HIM DOWN IMMEDIATELY,BAD."Elijah's orders were quick to be followed."ANT,GIVE THE WEAPON TO TOMMY.NOW."and again,the orders were quick to be followed.

Tommy took the weapon,and handed it to a furious looking Elijah."thank you",he said after Tommy gave him the sword.he turned to the others,who stood shocked and staring,disbelieving at the scene playing out before their eyes.

"Now...where were we?"
_________________________________________

A/N:I am so very sorry,this is no where near a thousand words,but I wanted to get the part out as to not leave you readers without a part to read(although there are much better books than mine with more parts not cut in half).

Anyway,the reason it's so short is that I'm at my partner's house(still)and we have a long day ahead of us.i can't spend as much time as I do usually making these parts.

please make sure you've eaten or drank if you haven't,I hope you have a great day/night and I'll see you next upload!(whenever that is)

Word count:
540 words!