-Behind the scenes-

So there was some things I meant to expand upon,but totally forgot to.so,I'll explain it here!

Originally,Tommy and Elijah were meant to realise they'd been best friends for a long,long time.i never expanded on it,but I do remember writing it into a chapter.

Tubbo was going to actually be a "spy" and betray the location of tommy,shroud and elijah.i wrote it,but hated the idea and so got rid of it.would've made a good plot twist,though.

•Ranboo was originally designed to end up killing shroud,before Tommy and Elijah escaped.it just hurt my heart to much however,so I wrote a happier ending.

•The ending was going to be much angstier,where Tommy ended up alone,everyone else that he loved dead.think of that next time you re-read the story(if you re-read it,ofc).it could've had a completely different ending.

•Jack,the visitor,was meant to save the people of the SMP,but stay at the house.however,I decided I liked jack to much to cut him off from the story.

•Techno was meant to be supportive of Tommy,but I realised that that would possibly make the story boring.i regret not writing it in,because it would've made the story so more wholesome.

•Micheal and shroud were actually going to die at the hands of quackity,this was an idea I had after the ranboo and shroud one.this scene was meant to be the night of Tommy and crew's escape,and that's why Tommy got mad and killed people.

•The group was puffy,Sam,Phil,techno,Wilbur, Quackity,foolish,Niki, jack(manifold),fundy,George,sapnap and dream.i can remember if I added more people in,but the group was originally meant to be them.

•It was meant to be mentioned that shroud was followed by voices,but they don't speak to him,just watch him.like shadows that move when no one's standing there,or the dark patches in you room you think is a person but your not sure.actually kinda glad I didn't write this in.

•There was going to be a MTF character named Claire in the story,but I just forgot to add her in.she was actually meant to help Tommy out of sticky situations,and help the group escape.it just didn't happen,unfortunately.claire was a nice idea though.

And that's all!if I remember anymore,I'll let you know,but for now,this is what I was meant to expand upon and didn't.or just forgot too.anyway,my point is,I hope you enjoyed reading this!

(Ps,I heavily doubt it,but if I made someone cry with this or close to crying I am both sorry and not sorry)

Bye!

Word count:
459 words!