Shroud's Spare Time

{A/N:this is a chapter I thought would be nice.a little break from the story}

Third Person POV:

Shroud and his father,Tommy,were in their backgarden,and playing tag."I'm gonna get you!"Tommy yelled,chasing shroud around.shrpud giggled,yelling a "no you isn't!" in protest.tommy eventually caught up,tagging shroud and running away.they had a timer set,and Tommy yelled "one minute left!"still running like his life depended on it.

Shroud ran after him,but tripped and fell flat on his face.tommy ran over,asking him if he was ok,but shroud merely tagged him and ran off just as the buzzer sounded the game ending."damn it!"Tommy mumbled,stomping his foot a little.shroud ran over,and giggled."prime,shroud,you're really good at tag."Tommy said,and shroud smiled widely,hugging Tommy."I knows,I great!"

Shroud ran into the house,heading straight to his room.once inside,he opened a book,and began the first page,but remembered he hadn't closed his bedroom door or sat down,not to mention read the cover of the book.closong his door and sitting on his bed,he looked at the cover of his book."rose's adventure into wonderland"shroud supposed it was a good book,and began reading.

An hour or so later,after reading a few books,he decided he wanted to climb the walls.as his dad said,if he used his legs enough he could be able to use them while his non-spider arms did something else.he spread his spider legs,and went to a flat wall.his dad had mentioned that when he was first in the house,he began climbing up the walls and out the house and how it took him ages to keep him there.

Shroud allowed his spider legs to begin climbing the wall,and he used his arms and legs as well.then,once he was on the ceiling,he crawled over to his door.shimmying down the wall,he opened the door before using the door frame to climb outside,and began his trip to the kitchen to show his dad."dad!dad!"he said as he got closer,and Tommy looked around.then,looking up,Tommy saw shroud,his son,was on the ceiling.now,he knew shroud was a spider,but still.

"Shroud!get down from there,you could get hurt!"he said,and shroud climbed back down the walls."did you sees me,did you sees me?!"he said,jumping up and down in excitement,eyes sparkling in the sun,pure and unbridled enthusiasm seen in those eyes,and Tommy could do nothing but smile and ruffle shroud's hair,saying a small"yes,I did buddy.that was very cool"and shroud did a little hiss."but please,don't do that again.it scares me."he said,and shroud pouted,nodding.

"Why are you sad buddy?"Tommy said,raising his eyebrows."I didn't wants to scares you!"he said,and tears began pouring out of his little eyes."oh,no no no,it's okay,I'm okay it's fine!"Tommy said,hugging him and drying shroud's eyes."you is sure?"shroud said,and Tommy nodded."promise?"shroud said,and held out his pinky."promise"Tommy said,and awed internally when he saw  how small shrouds pinky was compared to his.

Prime,shroud was adorable.and when  he went to bed,Tommy made sure he would get shroud a present for being such a good boy today."sleep well,shroud"he said,kissing his forehead softly.he left the room,and closed the door behind him.he went to the couch,and turned on a random show.then,around two hours or so later,he turned on a different show.elijah went to bed,and Tommy began to get tired.he out on a show,unaware that something was watching him,waiting until he began falling asleep to turn the TV off....

_________________________________________

A/N:ok,so,hello.this chapter is leading up to the previous chapter,the one with jack.i thought it'd be cool.ok,thank you for reading this,have a great day/night if you haven't already,and I'll see you next upload!

Word count:
687 words!