Talking to the egg

Tommy was feeling down.really bad,actually.he was sat on his bed,bedroom door closed and curtains pulled on his windows.he had totally cut off the outside world,he wasn't about to get seen at his weakest point.then,he got an idea.but it was risky.

Getting up,he ignored the logical part of his brain saying he shouldn't go,and climbed out he window,pulling the curtains shut again and closing the window.he wasn't about to be seen.he stealthily made his way down the path,the silence killing him.if he made too much noise,or alerted anyone already awake...well,game over.

Sneaking down the path again,as he'd stopped to make sure no one had heard him,he made it to the stairs.at this rate,it was going to take him ages to get there.'screw it',he thought,'im faster than most here anyway',and began running.he tore down the path at terrific speed,and made it to the eggs location in no time.running down the stairs to the egg,Tommy paused at the bottom.not only was he out of breath,the eggheads might be there.

Checking they weren't,Tommy cautiously stepped into the eggs "lair".the egg seemed to notice he was there,as the air felt like it shifted.tommy climbed up the all-to-familiar steps he'd climbed before.stepping onto the egg,he allowed himself a few words to slip into the calm yet unsettling silence.

"Hey,uh..."he began,but the egg was clearly listening."listen,I'm only here cause i need someone to talk to and your the only one who seems like they'll listen,ok?!"Tommy half yelled,before talking again,quieter this time."so..can we please have a normal conversation without you trying to kill me or get me to join you?"Tommy said,sighing and closing his eyes.

Tommy sat down on the egg,and then layed down.it was suprisingly flat for an egg.then,the egg spoke in the same calm demeanor,voice less...demonic than it was usually."yesss....let's talk normally..."it spoke,and then seemed to be doing something."please,feel free to vent your problems to me,Tommy.."it said,and Tommy couldn't help but feel relieved.after all,it wasn't everyday a murderous egg thing was willing to talk to you.

"Fine.it's...i just-...thank you..."Tommy said,and the egg seemed to..purr?did the egg purr?"you don't know how nice that is...for someone other than the ones under my control to thank me.."the egg seemed genuinely happy,and that made Tommy smile.

It had been a few hours,maybe more,and the egg and Tommy had been getting on great."you should go..my followers will be arriving soon.."the egg said,and Tommy noodles,getting up."I'll see you later tonight?"he said,casting a questioning glance at the egg."yes..you'll know when I'm free of the..pests.."and with that,Tommy left the egg,running back to his house,mind reeling with thoughts,and a smile on his face.

He had talked with the egg and felt great!!he should talk more often with the egg,as they had made more jokes and talked,actually talked more than he'd done with anyone.as he entered his home,only one coherent thought flashed past in the endless storm of thoughts.

I can't wait to talk to the egg again.
_________________________________________

A/N:heyo!so,I hope you enjoyed this first chapter,the story picks up in action soon,I promise,but I wanted to make this before I relax for a bit(I've been writing this non-stop for ages).

Anyway,hope your having/have had a great day/night,if you haven't had food or a drink please go get that and I'll see you next upload!

Word count:
640 words!