The Discovery{Part Two}

Though the accident of Tommy and the egg's friendship only happening a day ago,the entire server already knew,meaning it was much more difficult for Tommy to go see the egg,or the egg see tommy.which sucked,because the two had a lot to talk about.

Tommy had been trying to visit Elijah for the last three days,all of his attempts futile as each time,someone watching caught him,telling him it was "to dangerous" and guiding him back home.

Currently,Tommy was about to sneak out again when he heard a knock on his door.opening it,he saw ranboo and tubbo."hey big man."he said,making his way inside,ranboo following,waving at him.closing the door,Tommy tried to pretend he wasn't about to sneak out.

But tubbo wasn't given the rank of Tommy's best friend for nothing.he knew that Tommy was going to sneak out,and voiced so.which,of course,Tommy had to agree with.

"Knew it.now,we all know that...well,they've made a patrol.the others,I mean."he said,and Tommy sighed."yeah,I guessed that."Tommy spoke softly,more soft than he would have.but given the circumstances,he was calmer.he just wanted to see his friend again."I know-...we know how happy the egg makes you,so if you promise you'll still hang out with us,then we can help you see the egg again."ranboo said.

"Wait-really?!"excitement rushed through tommy,he could see his friend again!"yes,and..if it's not mean to tubbo,all four of us could hang out?"ranboo asked,raising an eyebrow."yeah!I'll tell Elijah today!"Tommy said,pure happiness coursing through him."ok,big man,let's get you to Elijah!"tubbo said,and grabbed onto ranboo.

"Big man,grab ranboo's arm."tubbo said,gesturing to ranboo's awaiting arm."why?"Tommy said,and tubbo chuckled."you'll see,big man.now hurry!"he said,clearly tubbo was happy for tommy.ranboo couldn't help but smile.

Grabbing ranboo's arm,Tommy felt as though he'd just stepped into a nether portal."hold on!"ranboo said,and before Tommy knew what was happening,he was in the room where Elijah,in his egg form,sat patiently.

"Elijah!"Tommy cried,running toward the egg.

_________________________________________

A/N:sorry this is so late out,its like 1:59 am British time rn for me.anyway,I got a new au idea I wanna write about so take care of yourself,have a great day/night if you haven't already and I'll see you next upload!

(I have way to many books for my own good.but it's not really my fault,its just difficult for me to stop creating.also sorry for the short chapter)

Word count:
454 words!