As The World Caves In

{Tw:swearing violence}

Tommy's POV:

I must have fallen asleep not long after reading to shroud,because I woke up to the feeling of someone...staring at me.my eyes were shut,and I was cuddling shroud on his bed,but the longer my eyes were shut for the more I knew someone was staring at me.even though I didn't want to,I sat up,pretending I had just woken up,and rubbed my eyes to Futher sell the idea.

The plan was to pretend to need the bathroom,but it was truly to see who was watching me.swinging my legs off the bed,I yawned,and got up.opening my eyes,I saw no one watching me.fuck the plan,I knew someone was standing there and they aren't going near shroud.i glance at shroud,who's sleeping peacefully.then,even though his nightlight is on,I turn on the light.

Standing still,I wait to hear shrouds grunt of annoyance at being woken up.nothing.panicking,I turn around,and feel sick.i back up,and stare at the man in the bed.that wasn't shroud,and I know who was watching me now."heya,Toms"he said,his smooth British voice coating the sentence as if he hadn't just pretended to be my son."where the FUCK is my son,wilbur?!"i yelled,breathing becoming erratic.

"Chill,chill...he just went to hang out with techno and Phil..."wilbur said,and I paled.i felt like passing out,I was going to pass out,but I had to stay conscious,for my son.my nerve failed,and I blacked out.before I was fully unconscious,I saw wilbur panic and yell for someone,though it was muffled.finally,I passed out fully.

Third person POV:

When Tommy next awoke,he was on a couch.tommy didn't know the time,but he needed his son.sitting up,he wanted to throw up.shroud,his beloved son,was tied to a chair.he was knocked out,and Tommy felt the urge to rip his son's captor's throats out.he would,and no one would stop him.for once,he didn't feel afraid of wilbur,or Phil,or techno.prime,had he been confronted by dream he wouldn't feel afraid.or,at least,he didn't think so.

He stood up at the sound of approaching people and stood by shroud.it was then he realised that Elijah was tied by the same rope,and was also knocked out.elijah was sitting back to back with shroud,and Tommy felt his anger reach levels he never thought it could.it wasn't his shouty,irritating anger,it was different.how different?Tommy didn't know.and that scared him a little.

But staring at his son's and friend's knocked out faces,the fear subsided into that of more anger.tommy stood in wait,and finally his ex-family turned the corner.seeing him,Phil smiled widely,opening his arms as if expecting a hug.when nothing happened and Tommy stared at him,he closed them and began speaking."well,is that how you treat your father?"he said,raising an eyebrow and crossing his arms.

Again,Tommy did nothing but stare blankly at him.he wanted to launch himself at them,rip out their tongues,and then make them eat it.but he couldn't,as doing that would just put shroud and Elijah at risk.so,he shuffled his feet to the side,so he was standing in front of shroud completely,and continued staring at them.

Tommy just prayed to prime his plan worked.

Wilbur's POV:

Now,I'd be lying if I said Tommy being silent and just staring at us wasn't creepy,and I'm pretty sure techno think so too.from the way Tommy moves,to looks at us,to then stand in front of shroud,our nephew,and Elijah,the little rat bastard who took Tommy from me,it was unsettling and techno had darted his eyes around the room many times in the space where toms stood to make sure there wasn't any weapons he could use.

Dadza began to walk over to Tommy,only stopping when techno out his arm out."what's the matter,mate?"he said,turning to techno and raising an eyebrow questioningly."I..there's something wrong here and I don't know what,so don't go near him yet."techno said,voice uncharacteristically small."yeah,Toms isn't hugging us,that's what."I say,rolling my eyes when he shoots me a look.however,dadza shakes his head.