The Visitor

(Tw:swearing)

Third person POV:

The train stopped,and Elijah was looking at Tommy's panicked face.shroud hadn't calmed down, asking Tommy where Micheal was.then,Micheal can running up to them.just what they needed.tommy sighed,he supposed he'd have to deal with the upcoming event,especially as there was zero to no other people on the train.

Ranboo walked over,and looked at Tommy gob smacked."Tommy..you're also leaving the SMP?"he said,and Tommy rolled his eyes."no,im going to it."he said,and ranboo chuckled,saying a small sorry.tubbo came over next,and hugged Tommy."it was a miracle,big man.we were up when you sent the message out and so we went over,only to find gifts.we took the letter and read it,Nd knew instantly where you were headed.we grabbed our presents,raced back to the house and grabbed all of our stuff,and then teleported to the train with Micheal."tubbo said,picking up his stuff.

The underscore family were weird,but Tommy grew up with tubbo.he knew what weird was,and he was fine with it.tommy sighed,grabbing the rest of his things and following the family of three out.the morning breeze ruffled his hair,and he breathed in.the air here was nice,and after checking he still had shroud and Elijah,he began moving.since Elijah was the strongest,he carried the bags.

Tommy,however,was seeing where the bee duo and their son would stay."well,there's this house out in the field,and it's spacious enough to encompass us three."tubbo said,pointing to the field they were walking toward,and Tommy nodded,following the direction."there's a house next to ours,apparently just as nice and spacious,though no one uses it much."tubbo added,and as the turned the corner of the trees,shroud and Micheal running down the mini hill as they walked,Tommy saw a gorgeous modern home big enough to house the three.

"Fuck it,we're living there."Tommy said,and and Elijah nodded."yes,it looks big enough to fit us all in comfortably."ranboo jumped at the sound of Elijah speaking,as he hadn't spoke much and the voice was weird,to say the least.

-----(Time Skip)-----

Tommy was relaxing on the couch after getting shroud to bed,and was watching TV.it was 1:05 am,and elijah had gone to bed five minutes previous and Tommy was feeling the adrenaline droop and the exhaustion set in.slowly but surely,his eyes began to droop.and,even though the remote was on the table and Tommy was falling asleep and couldn't turn it off,the TV went black.

A voice,soft as butter yet cold as ice,whispered in his ear,"home is closer than you think".that would have been comforting,if the person then didn't cover his mouth.but the fact that it didn't sound anything like Elijah and shroud couldn't talk like that,Tommy felt very awake all of a sudden.

Tommy shot up from where he  lay,looking around,he only saw the morning sun and the paused TV show he'd been watching the night previous.except one small detail was missing.the tv show was a whole season ahead,and Tommy knew he was only on the first episode of the first season.you may think "oh,well,he was asleep so maybe the episodes carried on?"well,here's something to think about:

Each episode was an hour long,it was currently eight am,and he fell asleep at 1:05,and the first season had 36 episodes.if each episode was an hour long and he was on the first episode of 36,each episode being an hour long,he wouldn't be on the second season.he'd be on the seventh episode.also,neither or Elijah or shroud could've watched the show as they would still have to have watched all 30 episodes,more actually if they wanted to restart it.

So Tommy was scared.if this was Elijah's version of a prank,it wasn't funny.he got up,and paced over to shrouds room.opening the door a crack,he saw shroud fast asleep.closing the door,he went to Elijah's.seeing him asleep too,he went to the kitchen to get breakfast on.that was the plan,of course,until he heard someone moving.behind him.assuming it was Elijah,as shroud would make noise when he woke up,he said a casual"good morning,Elijah".

Silence.no movement,no good morning,just silence.but he'd heard someone moving behind him.reluctantly,he turned around,and almost screamed.there,sitting on the counter,was a terrifying being.tommy didn't know what it was,but it had razor sharp nails,that were very long,it's whole body covered in shadow even though the sun was reflecting on whatever it was perfectly,its eyes hollow,and scary.it didn't have eyes,and it stuck out its tongue from where it was sat.

Three black tongues emerged,and Tommy paled.ok,that was horrifying.he took at deep breath,never taking his eyes of it or blinking."who-...who are you?"Tommy asked.the thing titled its head,and smiled.prime,that's scary."me?I am..the visitor.i live here.you have sparked great curiosity in me,Theseus craft."the visitor said,and Tommy groaned."fist off,it's tommyinnit,second off if you're called the visitor then how do you live here?surely that defeats the purpose of being a visitor."he said.

"I visit others who stay here,but this is my house."the visitor said,and Tommy nodded slowly.silence reigned in the room longer than tommy liked,so he broke it before it got awkward."...can I call you jack?"he asked,the visitor changed.his appearance became friendlier,and nodded slightly."it has been a very long time I have seen someone who isn't afraid of me."jack said,and the colour in Tommy's face returned."I was a little scared of you at first,but you seem like an ok-"Tommy said,before cutting himself off and looking at jack more."...guy?"

Jack laughed,"yes,im a guy.now get back to the food,Elijah is going to stir in five minutes time because that's when shroud will get up."jack said,and Tommy nodded,resuming what he was doing."thanks,jack"Tommy said,and he heard a hum signaling it was ok from jack.

"No problem,friend"
_________________________________________

A/N:sorry I just wanted something horror like,and a new friend to add to the adventure.i also realised that jack sounds like jackmanifold,but they aren't the same person so yeah.

The nickname for jack will be 'J'.take care of yourself,have a great day/night if you haven't already,and I'll see you next upload!

(P.s,who else watching Philza's live stream later today?cause I am.)

Word count:
1127 words!