Are We There Yet?

{Tw:swearing}

Tommy woke up to being gently shook,a soft voice whispering his name.opeming his eyes fully,he sat up and stretched.where was he again?looking around,his gaze landed on a specific person sitting directly across from him.elijah."hey..sorry to wake you,but we'll be at the next train station in half an hour,and I wanted to get you up properly before then.."he said,and Tommy nodded tiredly.

Looking to his side,he saw shroud leaning against him for support,still sleeping soundly."I'll wake shroud up five minutes before we get there"he said,and Elijah nodded.As Tommy woke up more,he saw the scenery had changed from trees and occasional villages to stretched out land,scarce trees,flower fields and small towns.

Tommy focused his mind on the time of day.he wouldn't know if the server knew of his disappearance or not,but he could assume they knew.sighing and willing his heavy heart away,he turned to Elijah."how long was I out for?"he said,a d Elijah blinked before answering."three hours."Tommy paled.i mean,it's not like he hated sleep,but it was just so difficult.it tired him out more than sleeping should.

Tommy nodded,colour coming back to his face when he looked at shroud again.shroud had two human like eyes,a pair of eyes above those that were that of a spiders,and three below that.then,there were the smaller eyes,that were dotted under each eye but his human ones.shroud had the best vision,and honestly Tommy was proud of him.i mean,it was a cool thing to know that if shroud trained enough,he could use his spider legs to carry him up a wall while his more human ones did what they wanted.

-----(Time Skip)-----

Tommy's POV:

It had been a while,and now we were five minutes from our new home.i turned to shroud,gently shaking him.sure,three and a half hours weren't nearly as much as shroud would get usually,but I needed him to be up.at least until we got to somewhere safe that could be called a home.shroud stirred,adorably rubbing his eyes as he woke."hmmm...where is we?"he said,and I smiled.shroud still hadn't fully grasped how to speak properly yet,but it's not like Tommy cared about it.what i do care about was getting my kid safe and then teach him the basics.

"We're almost home,buddy.isn't that exciting?"I say softly,and shroud giggles.i smile widely,nothing could ruin this.until,of course,something inevitably goes wrong.just across and down a little from us,I hear a voice.not just any voice,though.micheals voice."are we there yet?"I hear him ask,and I instantly look at the seat.maybe I'm just missing them too much and hallucinating their voice?but nope,sure enough ranboo and tubbo are sitting with each other,Micheal in ranboo's arms.

"Are you seeing this?"I whisper to Elijah,pointing in their direction.elijah,who turns to look,turns back around with a shocked face."is that...your other friends and their kid you were talking about?tubbo and ranboo?"he whispers back.i nodded,looking shook,but shroud's eight eyes lit up with excitement."Michaels here?!"he half-yelled,wide awake now he heard the name of his best friend being said.however,even though my kid wasn't that loud,it attracts the attention of the underscore family,who instinctively look our way.

I look at Elijah,telling him through expressions to play it cool.act natural.however,as I'm trying to calm an excited shroud down,the train signals that we'd be arriving at the station in around a minute.and,sure enough,a minute later,we pull up at the station."well...we're well and truly fucked,aren't we?"Elijah whispers in my ear,so as to not let shroud hear the swearing.

"Yup...fucked."I say,as we grab out luggage.
_________________________________________

A/N:Hoi!sorry this isn't a thousand words,but I didn't have much ideas and I'm too tired to be able to write.i make spelling mistakes when I'm awake,doing it while sleep deprived is just dumb.

Anyway,take care of yourself,have a great day/night if you haven't already and I'll see you next upload!

Word count:
716 words!