Memories

(TW:small spaces,manipulation reference,swearing,sorry if missed anything but it's angsty)

Tommy lay,back facing the living room floor and making out shapes in the ceiling.he is a bored seven year old,who has been alone for a day.he wants wilbur to come back.he wants techno to come back.he wants Phil to come back.he misses them.a lot.tubbo was busy today,and since Tommy had zero other friends(though he pretended he did),Tommy lay bored.

That was,until he heard the gravel from outside crunching.like someone was walking on it.tommy shot up,and was thankful he hadn't opened the curtains that day.after all,the person walking wasn't anyone that had left a day prior,and tubbo always told Tommy before he was coming over.puffy had made sure she brought him,and even then tubbo would be heard.tommy snuck,quietly,toward the foot of the stairs,just as loud knocking began.scared,Tommy crept up the stairs quicker.hiding under Phil's bed was easy enough,for him at least.since he was so small,he could fit into small places.

Didn't mean that didn't set off his claustrophobia though.tommy pushed it out of his mind,survival his first instinct.he must have passed out,because he next woke up in Phil's arms,his two panic stricken brothers watching nervously.they said they'd explain what happened when he got older.they never did.

-----

Sitting on the floor of the closet was no fun.none at all.what was worse was the fact that Tommy couldn't get out,and had already passed out three or four times due to the lack of space.prime,he needed out.but techno was heartless and didn't care,wilbur was the one who locked him in,and the rest of pogtopia were sleeping in rooms the other side of the cavern.tommy hated it here.sometimes,he wondered why he'd stayed.

Or why he ran away with wilbur.they were a happy family,weren't they?Why had they ran in the first place?why couldn't he just.fucking.calm.down?!if he had just stopped being a little shit,wilbur wouldn't have to do this.wouldn't have to lock him in a small space.why did he hate small spaces?Tommy thought it was silly.no one else he knew was afraid of small spaces,so why was he?Tommy shook his head,and tried to calm down,but all the thoughts in his head bubbles and burned,still unanswered.

He passed out again before he could truly realise it was happening.

-----

Tommy woke up in a cold sweat,shaking and breathing uneven.he'd just had a nightmare,and needed to clear his mind.grabbing Wilbur's coat that he'd kept on him even after exile,he put it on and headed out the back door of his home.hopping off the minecart tracks and onto the soft plains of grass and flowers,Tommy walked and walked until the moon was setting,the first rays of daylight beginning to show on the horizon.

Tommy turned around,and walked back home.he prayed today he would go see people.

-----

Tommy collapsed onto his bed,tiredness and nausea circulating his blood stream,and tried to remember why,in prime name of fuck,he was so tired and nauseated.the only thing he could pull up from his losing consciousness was that wilbur had been revived,had been too happy to see him and wirled Tommy around for ages.

Prime,Tommy was gonna be sick if he wasn't careful.

_________________________________________

A/N:sorry,too tired.got stuff to do tomorrow.need sleep.night.get food or a drink if you haven't,have a good day or night see you next upload.

Word count:
596 words!