Tommy's messed up dreams

{TW:MENTIONS OF DEATH AND SELF UNALIVING.IT IS JUST A DREAM,BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE A WARNING IS NEEDED}
-----
Tommy knew he'd went and talked to the egg.the egg said he'd convinced the eggpire to leave him be for that day.tommy spoke with Elijah,they hung out in the flower field,pointing out the bees,scarce though they were,that flew and perched on the flowers.but when they returned to the lair Elijah had(which he called home),at the crack of dawn,Tommy didn't leave.he fell asleep on top of the egg,and Elijah had went to sleep as well.tommy just didn't expect to start dreaming.

The day was perfect.then again,all the days seemed perfect now.tommy couldn't be happier.wilbur was saying something next to him,but he couldn't hear it.it felt like he was underwater.then again,it was probably the explosions that was damaging his hearing.wait-explosions?!as if snapping into reality,he watched as his home and everything he cared about was obliterated.he saw tubbo and ranboo running,Micheal in their arms.but the explosions had different plans.tommy watched,powerless and stunned,as the explosions ripped the family to shreds.each scream,shout and plea made a new feeling arise in Tommy,making him smile broadly.

Tommy felt a sick sense of pride swelling up as he watched others die.he basked in the sounds like a thirsty kitten likes milk.shroud was next to him,and so was elijah.but then,Elijah walked forward.tommy only smiled wider as Elijah fell into the raging fires.shroud then died to the fires too.he was smiling.he was laughing.he did this.he did this.and now he understood what it felt like when wilbur saw what he had done.that unmistakable feeling of being wrong.of knowing they just ruined everything for no one but themselves,and wanting to punish themselves for it.tommy didn't want to die,but his legs did otherwise.

He moved forward,inching closer to the edge with each step,and yet Tommy didn't want to die.he didn't want to die.he didn't want to die.he didn't,yet he was forced to.he looked at his right hand.in it,he held a remote labelled 'explosives',and tommy could only widen his eyes.sure,the label was conspicuous,and not much help when trying to understand what was making him so shocked,but he held the button that killed his best friends and families,not to mention he was about to die himself.

Tommy was on the edge now.he threw the remote into the raging inferno,fueled by hopes,dreams, aspirations,hatred,grief and so much more.he watched the remote almost sink,like going underwater,before looking up at the sky,and falling forward.he fell,and fell,and didn't stop falling until he rolled off something and fell to the ground.wait-what did he roll off of?after all,he had been falling for an age not-

Tommy abruptly sat up,remembering where he was and what he'd done the day before.he was still in Elijah's home,just on the floor.he had bruises from falling,but the pain was quick to subside.he couldn't focus on pain right now.

He needed to figure out why the dream felt more of a future event than a your average nightmare.
_________________________________________

A/N:hi!I made this out of boredom and thought it was a cool idea.anyway,hope you enjoyed reading that and I hope you have/had a great day/night and I'll see you next upload!(please get food/water if you haven't already.and sorry if this is a short chapter.

Word count:
592 words!