Something Goes Wrong

{Tw:swearing}

⊑⟒ ⌇☊⍀⟒⏃⋔⟒⎅,⏃⋏⎅ ⌇☊⍀⟒⏃⋔⟒⎅ ⏃⋏⎅ ☍⟒⌿⏁ ⌇☊⍀⟒⏃⋔⟟⋏☌ ⎍⋏⏁⟟⌰ ⊑⟟⌇ ⎐⍜⟟☊⟒ ⍙⏃⌇ ⊑⍜⏃⍀⌇⟒,⏃⋏⎅ ⊑⟒ ⍙⏃⌇ ⋔⟒⍀⟒⌰⊬ ⏚⍀⟒⏃⏁⊑⟟⋏☌ ⟟⋏ ⍙⏃⏁⟒⍀.

Third person POV:

Tommy sat up,drenched in a cold sweat.he had dreamt of...actually,now he tries to think about what it was,he can't remember..weird.getting up,he made his way to the kitchen where he got a glass of milk from the fridge."and what do you think you're doing?"a voice said,and Tommy span around so fast he almost spilled the milk.the speaker was jack,(or,as Tommy called him,J)who was leant against the counter.tommy laughed at his serious expression{A/N:so I wrote 350 words for this,I come back,and it was 38 words.this sucks}"uh,getting a drink?"

⍙⊑⊬ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ⊑⟒⍀⟒?

"Yes,I can see that."J said,and Tommy took a sip from his glass."then why did you ask?"Tommy asked after he paused drinking some,raising an eyebrow."it's dangerous to do at night."J said,gesturing to the dark living room that was just beside them."what,having a drink?"Tommy laughed again.

"No,but the action of getting up this late..."J trailed off,and Tommy sighed."listen,J,I only got a drink cause I was thirsty,I'll go back to bed when I finish it."Tommy said,rolling his eyes."whatever.its time you woke up anyway."J said,shaking his head and turning away."what?but I am awak-"

Tommy's POV:

I woke up to the morning sunlight pouring in,and sat up dazed.was..was that all a dream?I got up,and shook my head.looking around,I realised I was in my room and that J was no where to be seen.when I see him again,I'll have to talk to him about it.maybe it was just a dream.

Leaving my room,I smell pancakes being cooked from the kitchen.Walking to it,I see none other than Elijah flipping pancakes in the pan.maybe the dream had been weird,but he was hungry.

And besides,it was just a dream.it wasn't real,and it couldn't hurt him.
_________________________________________

A/N:oh my prime I feel terrible for leaving this on a cliff hanger,but I go away tomorrow and wanted this part out.{I'll still be able to use my phone,but I meant to be asleep rn and I couldn't sleep.i have very fucked up sleeping patterns}

Again,I'm sorry this is so short and I will write some more tomorrow.

Thank you readers for reading this,and I'll see you next upload!

Word count:
412 words!