The Plan

Tommy woke with a start.he was laying on elijah.elijah wasn't in his human form right now,but tommy was still laying on him.he'd had a weird dream,one where he and Elijah had talked as kids,and been best friends.tommy would be lying if he didn't say he remembered a kid in his childhood,before he met tubbo.

Tommy could tell it was midnight.no one would be guarding anything,as..well,tubbo and ranboo had lied and said they'd checked on Tommy who was fast asleep,and thought it'd be best if no-one disturbed him.he hopped down from where he was laying,and poked a vine."Elijah!get your lazy ass up!"Tommy whispered,and some vines stirred."c'mon,I have a plan!"Tommy said,once again kicking the vine,but a little harder.

Groaning,the human form of Elijah walked out from behind the egg."what Tommy?"Elijah asked,and Tommy began lulling him in the direction of the stairs."wait,aren't we going to get spotted and dragged away from each other again if we go up there?!"Elijah said,but Tommy chuckled."my two other friends lied,there shouldn't be anyone guarding shit tonight!"Tommy whispered happily,smiling at Elijah and Elijah smiled back.

The two began to talk,quiet conversation as they ascended the stairs to the surface."you know,Tommy,I don't know why I ever wanted to kill you.i mean,you're so funny,and you're so nice to me!"Elijah said,once they were sat below where the bench overlooked,the little field place Tommy and Elijah had spent so many nights running through."thank you,elijah.that..means a lot to me."Tommy said,and Elijah hugged him.

"Don't get sappy on me,innit.if you do,I will and then it'll be a never ending cycle."Elijah's head car to rest on Tommy's shoulder,and the two were at peace.just the calm winds,the bright moonlight and the pairs quiet breathing.then,Tommy spoke."hey,Elijah...?"he said,not taking his eyes off of the night sky."yes,Tom?"Elijah said,also not looking at Tommy."have you ever thought...about running away?"Tommy said,finally turning to look at Elijah.

"Since we were forced apart?yeah.i wanted to take you with me,and..and be able to talk to you more than just the night."Elijah said,also turning to stare at Tommy's blue eyes,that looked as calming and glassy as the still ocean."then why don't we?"Tommy said,and Elijah blinked."I'd love to!but..what of your other friends?"he said,tilting his head."they'll understand why I'm doing this,it'll be fine.promise!"Tommy said,cheerily and smiling at Elijah.

"Ok.we need to plan first though."Elijah's said,and the pair were soon discussing the plans,peace and quiet long forgotten in the excited chatter of the two.the planning took so long,in fact,they had to race back to Elijah's den quickly,as the morning sun was only minutes away from rising.they'd planned it so that they'd run away in two days time.hurried 'goodbyes' and 'see you laters' could be heard in the hall,as soon people would be moving about and if they found out Tommy and Elijah had hung out,they wouldn't be happy.

Tommy ran so very fast,closing the door as quietly as he could then raving it to his bed and changing,slipping into the covers.sleep's sweet embrace came again,and Tommy allowed it to scoop him up and take him away to the land of his dreams.
_________________________________________

A/N:sorry this chapter is short,I didn't have much ideas for it but was really excited to write it.anyway,please take care of yourself and have a great day/night if you haven't already,I'll see you next upload!bye bye!

Word count:
642 words!