A Distant Memory

A memory so small it's easily forgotten.a memory so...insignificant compared to the others it seemed silly to even have it.yet,he still had it.how long had that memory sat there?he didn't know.maybe...just maybe,he could open the memory?see what was so important back then that fell to it's knees as more recognisable memories forced their way through,shielding that lone memory,but not because they cared.no,because the memory was of great use to him.

He sighed,and tried to think back to it.then,a potion caught his eye.he grabbed it,taking off the cork and drinking it.it was initially designed to help his best friend's platonic husband with his memory loss,but he needed it for himself.drinking it all,he felt sleepy.how the potion worked was to make the drinker sleepy,and when they fell asleep,any memories that you couldn't remember or could remember but were losing important details would be returned to them.ypu were meant to drink the whole bottle,and he already memorised how to make it,so he had a full stack still stashed away,the one he'd just drunk was meant to be given to the platonic husband the next day.

Curling up on his bed,he closed his eyes and allowed sleep to drag him into its embrace.and with that,the great tommyinnit began to remember why he felt as though he and Elijah had knew each other longer than just a few mere weeks.
_________________________________________

A/N:now,I know this part is incredibly short,but I hope I can make it up with the next part I going to be working on.this ties into the part I'm going to write,so if you skipped this(doubt people would)you wouldn't understand the next part much.

Please take care of yourself,and have a great day/night if you haven't already,and I'll see you next upload!(off to watch horror games now though)

Word count:
316 words