The End....?

{Tw:swearing,angst(?) derealization (?),fluffy ending}

{A/N:Woo!final chapter,lets gooo!}

Third person POV:

Watching diligently from the shadows,jack busied himself with making sure shroud's and Micheal's things were in their bags.yes,he was meant to be a visitor and stay in his house,but Tommy and his family had sparked such great interest he couldn't refuse staying.as the early morning sun rose,jack sat and watched the family.they were weird,and abnormal,but he really,really enjoyed their company.

Which is why he knew what he'd done in his old village was...scandelous.you see,the people Tommy killed were not dead,but merely unconscious.tommy(and others seeing the sight)had fallen for his deception trick.it was a mere illusion,all the blood and things.no,not a single drop of blood spilt,because though jack may appear horrific,and a monster,and whatever else you want to call him,he was kind,and most did not deserve that fate.

Jack was afraid what Tommy'd do if he found out,and knew it was inevitable.if it was coming,then jack would have to be ready at any moment for it.he crossed the line long ago,and he would not simply wilt because of his friend.that's not how he worked.Sitting opposite the family,he stared out of the open window and imagined what it would he like.being human,that is.you see,jack was always...well,jack.it was difficult to explain,but he'd seen himself in the mirror before.he knew people were scared,and who wouldn't be?

Closing his eyes,he let himself drift from consciousness into a land of his wildest desires.what do humans call it again?oh,yeah,dreams.he was going to dream land.and that is where jack fell into a deep slumber,directly opposite a family who would most certainly be aggitated sun was in their eyes.

A hiss somewhere deep in the forest.not a spider hiss,but a hiss of pain.standing from the put out and damp campfire,they turned and ran in the opposite direction of the oncoming hisses.the thickets and brambles pushing at them,trying to slow their progress while the sound of hissing grew louder behind them.theu found a cave to hide,and the hissing stopped.until it began again,right...next...to...his...ear...

Tubbo's POV:

I wake up with a jolt.what was that nightmare?why was there a campfire,or hissing?why was the hissing so prominent?all questions for later,I suppose.looking around,I notice I'm in a...house...?well,it's a room and there's a door,maybe iiiiiiiiiit's fucking opening-

I move further backward,and await to the gruesome sight I'm sure to be met with,until I notice the kan who stepped through the door is ranboo,my platonic husband."hey,sexy."I say,joking around.ranboo sighs,shaking his head."why do you insist on that?"he says,and I panic and think I'm still in a nightmare."wait no,not again!"I yell,throwing my hands up.nothing happens,and I don't move my hands from where they are covering my face.

"Bee...?"I hear ranboo question,but I respond with shuffling the sheets to hide in them,where he's quick to join."bee,whats wrong?"ranboo asks cautiously,voice soft and caring."it's nothing,really..."I lie,and though ranboo doesn't seem to buy it,he doesn't question further.

Meanwhile,in the innit household...

Tommy was busy with the rooms in the house,making it exactly how it's occupants would like.shroud was preparing himself for the next day,where he would be going to school.he was excited,as Micheal was going as well,and shroud thought Micheal was awesome.elijah was making sure the house looked like the plan Tommy had made,and was happy when he took a break.

Tommy came down the stairs,and gasped at his beautiful house.he thanked Elijah,who merely shook his head and said it was fine.elijah then left for bed,as it was nightfall and he was tired from hard day of work.tommy,tired but having to check up on shroud,left for shrouds room,where the spider hybrid was sleeping soundly.sighing,he walked in and kissed shrouds forehead."night buddy."is all Tommy said before he left for his room.

{A/N:noooo my motivation for this is leavingggg,it's fine!I will persist!but first,a picture of le bench trio and eret.art isn't mine though!

art isn't mine though!

Ok,back to the story}

As those at the innit household slept soundly and without interruptions such as nightmares,the one awake at the beloved household is restless,troubled by his common nature to forget and the recent issues he's been having.

As a half and half humanoid creature stands on a balcony just off or their bedroom,troubling thoughts emerge.what if his memory gets to faulty,and he forgets his family?or he do something he might regret while enderwalking?He shrugs it off,and decides bed is where he should be.

And that's it.the people of the dream SMP never found them,and they lived peacefully.of course,the bench trio made new friends everywhere they went,and Tommy did eventually find out about what Jack had done,but quickly forgave him.shroud and micheal grew up,of course,and were taught everything and anything they needed or wanted to know.

That's it,that's the end.but I sense you don't just want that as the end,do you?I mean,it's so...boring.well,what if I said there was a chance we could follow what Micheal and shroud get up to,hm?perhaps that endingight be less boring...

See shroud and Micheal's adventures with each other?

•Yes please!

•Nah,leave it.

The choice is yours.

Farewell,reader.

_________________________________________

A/N:This sucked,but I have no ideas.none,and I should be in bed.i have hel-school Monday,and it's Friday.i'm going bed,I guess spam cheese in the comments while I'm asleep or smth?

Again,sorry for this chapter it was a drag but I can't write endings.also,thank you for 2.98K views and 179 votes.

Good night all,and good bye!

Word count:
1008 words!