[8]

🔰Complicated Humans🔰

"Cool, let's go to the cheerleading club tom-" she was cut off by a loud bang on the counter, it was Amber and the other three of them. He is wrenching someone's collar. "The fuck is he doing?" I ask, the boy whose collar is being pulled, looks horrified. "Oh, it's Amber and his pets" Lilah comments unamused. "Listen Aerin, these are the people you shouldn't mess with, it's completely useless if I say this to Aria but you listen to me alright," Lilah says ignoring the cold glares from Aria.

But, why the hell would we mess with people like Him besides he is the one who shouldn't mess with us. "It's Min-ho, Vilina and Kazuo behind Amber, just so you know that those three little bitches of him are no better" she completes. "Oh my god, he is so herbal" Ae cha comments pushing her glasses back from the tip of her nose. "It's HORRIBLE, not herbal" Lilah complains. "Alright alright," Ae cha just shrugs. She is eminently funny, I laugh at them for bickering about her English.

I was out of sauce on my plate, should I get some more? Well of course I should, there's no other way to enjoy my fries unless I dip them in my grape juice. Ahan, maybe I should try things like this but not now. I got up from my seat just to be pushed to the floor. Cold tiles hard ass floor. "What the fuck?" I yell looking up, towards the one who had the guts to push me.

And it was our dear Amber. I stood up and barked on his face "why the fuck did you push me?" Without replying he just went past me as if nothing ever happened. It's just us, the freshers, Amber and his bitches, no guard, no security, no Eugene. Before I could even rant about it to Aria, she was already behind Amber, pouring her drink over him. It's funny that she had to jump and pour because of the height difference of course. "You got to be kidding me" he muttered while his kittens were busy watching the scene.

"Do I look like I am kidding?" She questing crossing her hands. "You bitch-"
"Don't call me bitch, I am much eviler than that" Aria snaps right on his face. "Fuck off already, I am not in the mood to quarrel with you people," he says leaving the cafeteria. He is the one who started this in the first place. "Such a coward" I commented before he left the cafeteria and I am so sure he heard that. "Let's eat and leave, come on Aria," I say getting myself another plate and food. "I told you not to pick up a fight with him" Lilah scolds pulling me down on my seat next to her. "No, Lilah, you are wrong, you clearly asked them not to MESS with him," Ae cha says chuffed like she has got the winning point. "I am sure, you are gonna get murdered by her very soon" I warn her when the invisible smoke rushes out of Lilah's ear.

"ANYWAY, do not utter a single thing about this to Eugene" Aria whispered. Yup, one single word about this, he will shut down this college and will let our mother become Jobless. "Okay," they whispered back. They didn't have to whisper. My goodness, these girls have lost the plot. We go back to our rooms before getting scolded by Ahjhumma for spilling the drink on the floor. Not only did we got scolded, but we also helped her clean as well, see we are good girls. Lol, who am I kidding?

After reaching our hallway, I follow Aria to her room. "What?" She asks. "What?" I asked back. "Well, you have got your room, so, get lost," she says, trying to close her door. "You think I'll sleep there? Alone? By myself" I ask keeping my leg to prevent her from closing that bloody door, my leg's hurting. "Come on Aria that's the least you could do after the fridge I gifted you" I complain. "Wh- I mean ho- JUST GET IN" she growls.

Madwoman.

Just for this one night, I am planning on sleeping here. "By the way, are you wearing my clothes?" She asks out of nowhere. What was she doing when I was busy stealing her clothes, oh yeah, she was showering. "And you are noticing now? I wonder what you were doing all this time" I reply looking at her from head to toes. "Omg, just go to sleep, you are freaking annoying, just so I forgot to tell you this today," she says getting inside her bedroom.

"You say that every minute Aria" I howled at her. And I noticed that mini-fridge, okay, it's so much better now, I mean she has decorated it with some magnets and stickers.

You wanna look inside?

Next day [7 July]

I got up early today, just to not be late like Yesterday, it's 6 am and I already heard someone outside. I swiftly go and check who it was, and Woah, it's crowded at the end of the hallway, I see Lilah, Val, Jimin and others whose heads I do not recognize. "I heard it, I am not lying" Ae cha cries.

Why the fuck is she crying? I speed up to them and ask Lilah without even opening my mouth. "Aerin, Ae cha is telling that, she heard someone calling her and they even asked her to follow them" she responded. "I am not lying Aerin," Ae cha says wiping her tears. "I mean, she sleepwalks almost every night" Val added. "But I was not sleeping walking" Ae cha sighs. She wouldn't know if she is sleepwalking anyway. "I believe you Ae cha, let's not make this an issue, get rest alright," Taehyung says. I didn't even realize he was here. "Okay" with that she went inside along with Lilah and Val.

"Good morning guys," someone says behind me, it's just Jungkook, yawn talking and for some fucking reason, he looks gorgeous. "You are too obvious" comments Taehyung next to me. "Shut up" I warn him. "What if I don't?" He smirks, wiggling his eyebrows. "I'll tell Aria and the whole campus about your secret crush," I say. "Huh?" He huffed in disbelief. "What's happening here?" Jungkook asked. "Nothing entertaining, go back to your room," I say pushing him away. "What the..yah I am not a dog" he complained. "Are you sure?" I ask him. "Oh, you, so gonna get it," he says before getting inside his room

□ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □ □

Do vote share and comment ❤

Random question of the day: what're your best friends name? (UK it's a friendship week😉💕)

Wc 1135