[35]

my feelings are officially messed up

"Starting today, you are my girlfriend! You are mine. Do you understand that" I let out chuckle before pushing him on the couch behind him. I sit on the teapoy opposite to him and begin to wipe his bloody face with the wet wipe I found in Lilah's closet.

"Answer me" he demanded coming closer. Seriously uncle Jeon needs to do a check up on his own son instead of menacing his other patients like me. "I don't know what's going on, but I am leaving to your house, come back soon" Lilah apprised while going out of the room with a huge ass bag on her back.

We had planned to stay at our house the night before the trip. And once again why trip and Jungkook are more important is because Aunt Jeon was the one who planned the road trip, along with arranging us a beach house near the woods, with a great view.

If they come to know about this, it will take only second to cancel the plan. I huff before pulling out a foundation from Lilah's makeup pouch. "I asked you something" he hissed grabbing my hand and also my attention.

"What's wrong with you? And no thanks I don't want to be your girlfriend" I protested applying some foundation to obscure the bruises. "Why! I am hot, rich, cool and sexy don't you know?" He boasted. How egocentric is this man. "I don't like boys" I naturally responded to make him shut the fuck up but I was totally wrong.

"Are you gay?" He gasped. "Yes I am so what?" I ask, putting extra pressure on his bruises just to make him groan in pain. "I know you are straight and just accept me as your boyfriend alright. I'll make you happy" dear lord I don't think I deserve this kind of punishment, why didn't you make this boy Mute. I hope you are regretting your decision.

"I don't need you to make me happy" I scoffed while he hauls me by my wrists, making me sit over his lap, our faces just an inch away. He shifted closer, brushing his lips over mine, sliding his hand to my waist and grabbing it tightly, I gasped by the arrogant way of having me by his side.

"Yah! I told you, I don't want to be your girlfriend" I bleat shunning the fact that his lips were so close that if I move I'd literally kiss him. "From the day I saw you, I....have had fallen for you. I have this urge to make you happy, see you happy. I wanted to be by your side all the fucking time and when I saw Amber kissing you, I couldn't help but to punch his damn face. I know I can't force you but...from today on you are my girlfriend" he completed leaning back on the couch.

This feels inappropriate, me sitting on his lap while he is staring me, I feel bare. He is a nice guy, if I was some normal girl with a habitual future I'd have patently tried dating him but realizing the currant situation I can't risk his life nor could I let some boy break my heart...again.

"I am gonna act like this never happened" with that I got up, well I try to get away from him but his hold on my waist is real tight that I can't even move. This is actually hot.

"Aerin-ah, you can't get away from me" he said in a dangerously low voice. "Neither will I ever let you go" he continued. "I don't know what's stopping you but you are gonna end up with me no matter what" he bragged before leaning forward. He then slipped his hand at the back of my neck, tilting his own head he moved closer until our lips connected.

Before he could deepen the kiss I shove him "Jungkook, I can't do this" I mutter finally getting away from him. He sighs before leaving the room. I follow him by locking the door and going downstairs.

When we reach the entrance of the dorm, I saw Taehyung throwing his bags inside his car, I think he is going to my house. Instead of following Jungkook to his car, I bolted towards Taehyung, who the fuck wants to be with the man who just forced you to kiss him. Not me.