[44]

living in darkness《

The woman continued loping in the wrong route struggling to find her kid, she kept going until she heard someone running. That might be her child, she thought, changing the direction she started bolting towards her kid, not even two minutes passed, she was now facing Milo, who had a murderous look on his face. As soon as she saw him, she did what her husband failed to do, she ran.

Even though she knew that Milo was right behind her she kept running, she knew that she didn't deserve all of this, neither did her child. Killing his brother was the most moronic thing they have ever done. She still kept running until Milo threw his Saw over her legs, causing her to sprawl over, the blade was stuck on her both calves, the flesh was slowly getting cut by the saw which wus still moving. 

"Please...please don't kill me please" she begged, but Milo snubbed her, bending over and snatching the saw from her legs, making her scream in pain. Her myriad screams and begging was doing no good to Milo's ear so he pushed the saw on her throat, deep in, that the other end is seen from behind.

He heard a short scream from his right, he turned to only see their frightened child. She stood still, not wanting to get into his bad side, she clutched onto the thin sized tree when Milo walked towards her.

"I am....so sorry for what they did to your brother" she whispered. Milo got on his knees, staring at the scared child, he remembered how she looked the time she was born, he sent her birthday cards which stayed dark and anonymous.

"I am not sorry for what I did to them" he muttered looking at her mother. "But I am sorry that you were born into the wrong hands" he continued, brushing her hair.

She hugged him suddenly, his shocked figured melted in her cute embrace. "This is the right time" he stated, before she could question him he pulled out his gun from his jacket and shot the little girl on her head. Thinking that it was the most painless death for him to give her. "I hope you'll be safe in heaven Angel" he whispers.

Aerin's P.o.v

"How long are we gonna wait?" I sighed rolling in Milo's bed. "Be quite for God's sake" Taehyung grunted, he aggressively shaked the bed making me flinch from his sudden outburst. "What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook pushed him back to where he was seated before.

"Oh shut up you asshole" Taehyung growls on Jungkook's face. What is his problem though? He glares at Jungkook until "why the fuck are you mad at him" I ask gaining his attention.  "It's all because of this fucking asshole" he replied pointing at Jungkook.

"What did I do?" Jungkook demanded. "He came back because you people killed his brother" he utters angrily. Didn't he say that he wasn't one of them, why the fuck is he blaming him all of a sudden.

"And this fucking idiot here couldn't even keep the house safe until we were home" he shouted at Hoseok. "And you, stupid bitch, you were the one who forced us to come find him so you'd fuc-" before he could complete his nasty sentence Jungkook slapped him. "Shut the fuck up, I don't want to kill you" he fumed pulling his collar. "Jungkook, are you stupid? He is just Mad that we left Aria alone" I whisper.

"That doesn't give him the rights to talk shit about you" he growled sending shivers down my body. Before Taehyung could start a fight with Jungkook, there was creaking sound. Everybody stopped in their spots, slowly going to where they were supposed be. The noise continued and the door creaked open but nobody came down, then there was a low thud.

A hand swings outside the door and towards the stairs. "I think he isn't home" Eugene stated looking up at the hand. He slowly went up the stairs and motioned us to come up. I was the first one to run upstairs until I was shoved behind Jungkook.

My heart literally stopped at the sight of his living room. Blood oozes out of every opening as the girls lay dead. "Are they alright?" I knelt down, caressing Aecha's face. "We got no time, we have to take them back to the house" Jungkook stated motioning Eugene to pick up Aecha and start moving to the house. Jimin picked up Val and Hoseok carried Lilah, they followed Eugene back to the house.

Jungkook watched me for good 10 seconds until I "what?" I asked. "You have to leave with them" they were already a little far from us. "Excuse me? I am not leaving you here" I responded.

"You know what, let's all leave" Taehyung hissed. "No, we aren't leaving until we kill that sick bastard" I barked. "Aerin!-" Taehyung snarled marching towards me. "That man is in love with your girlfriend and if you leave him now, he will come back for her" I scolded him.

"Omg, you are absolutely right sis in law, and oh I didn't know my sweet Aria had a boyfriend" Milo spoked out of nowhere.

We stood still when his chilly voice entered our ears, well mostly because he had a saw running in his hands. With blood on it.

Evertime I look at his face and into his eyes, all I want is to see him dead. How in the hell can he even imagine about having Aria? He claims that he loves her and he hurts her the next second, unbelievable.

"You know what, fuck you" I scream before running towards Milo. I moved too fast for him to react, I jumped and kicked his chest, making him grunt and land on the wet ground. I was over him, throttling his neck.

Milo was about to move his saw towards me, but Taehyung pulled me away from him, "Are you stupid" he shouted slapping my shoulder. "Yes I am" I breathed cracking my neck bones and moving towards Milo, but he was already engaged with Jungkook.

Jungkook tries to snatch the saw from him, while getting battered by Milo. "You bloody bastard" Taehyung grunted running to them with the branch he found near his foot.

He beats the shit out of his legs until Jungkook was shoved off from him. Milo kicks Taehyung away and pulled out his gun. He shoots his arm, Taehyung screams shoving me behind him. He limps backwards, trying to shield me, before I could do something I heard an another gunshot. Milo shot Jungkook on his leg, which led him to fall on the ground.

Both men, who were trying to protect me are shot, and I do nothing. "Run" Taehyung muttered. "What?" He can't make me do that. "Run..make sure everyone's safe at home, we will come back" he added. "But Taehyung, you both are hurt and I can't- " "please" he whispers in a hurt tone, especially making me do as he says. And I will definitely try to keep the house safe.

Milo chuckles when I took off but I am gonna find this bastard and kill the fuck out of him. I heard two more gunshots, I just wish they are safe and I hope somebody have called us from home.

It's been minutes and I am still running, I clearly knew I lost the direction, it is dark and gloomy what can I even expect. I stopped for a bit and scanned the place to remember something. As soon as I saw the tall tree I had once marked as the Main direction to the house, I was relived but before I could even take a step.

"Not too fast baby" Milo breathed bringing his knife closer to my neck.

I stepped over his leg, but he doesn't move instead he slices my neck while I yelled in pain. "It hurts, it fucking hurts" I shouted. He doesn't move and chokes my neck from behind instead.

"I know" he smirked coming face to face. I grab his face and scratch it with my nails, he snarled hitting my back on a fat ass tree. My head hits the wood so hard that I could barely think straight. I try kicking him on his crotch, but he bangs my head back on the tree.

When I stopped fighting he loosens his hold on me and smirks at my weak body. He let my body free and I slip down the tree, "I am gonna dump you right here and then go back to those two assholes" he hissed taking the shovel.

While he dig the grave for me to die peacefully I actually regretted coming here with them. If I didn't do anything maybe Val could be in my place, but Val is actually here suffering.

"Now come on baby" he walked towards me but somebody hit him right on his head making a massive noise. He stood still for 5 seconds with eyes wide open before falling on the ground, revealing Aria.

"Are you alright?"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
What's Aria doing there? Any idea how she got out of the house?
If you liked the chapter, do vote and share♡ thank you very much for reading ❤🍃