[12]

🔰Just happy accidents🔰

It's a car, it's a freaking car.

"Oh my god" Aria choked, hurling her hand atop her mouth to stop herself from laughing out loud and uses the other hand to whack Jungkook continuously, while he keeps chuckling, but I can't take my eyes off of this dazzling beast, which somewhat seems typical.

As soon as I look back on it, my heart surges into millions of pieces. "Is this my car?" I ask mum and dad, concealing my vexation. "Of course sweetie" dad responded, his eyes shining bright and smiles excitedly. "Thank you so much, I love it" I beam hugging them, internally crying for the reason that Jungkook has the same fucking car.

After thanking them we continued with the ice cream, it was midnight and mum dad told us to continue our party in the guest room which is on the rooftop, while they went to sleep since they had some work to do tomorrow. Aecha, Lilah and Val were ready to leave for their dorm. "How is your conditioner?" Ae cha asked scanning my face. "CONDITION!" Lilah grunted. "Yeah, whatever it is" she shrugged cupping my face. "I am good Ae cha, thank you" I giggled and soon they left.

It's just me, Aria and the boys. We went to the rooftop after bidding our bye to them. I was locking all the doors downstairs before going to the rooftop, just when I was about to open the door, I was hauled by someone and my forehead hit that person's extremely hard chest. I groan before looking up at Jungkook.

"What the hell?" I ask struggling to get out of his hold. "I like your car" he teased, pulling me close to him by my waist. "I am gonna destroy your car soon" I snapped slapping his forehead. "Oh waee?" He laughed, spinning me around and now I am trapped between his tall figure and the wall. How are these people taller than us, I can't believe this universe, how inequitable.

"Because it's embarrassing to have the same car as you and I don't want you to drive it to college" I demanded trying to stand straight, ignoring the closeness of our faces and the silly butterflies in my cute tum tum. His eyes never look away or anything, it keep staring at my face, which is not good for my health, I am telling you people. "Get lost" I groan before pushing him away and entering the room.

"What are we going to do now? Let's just go to bed and sleep." Aria yawned as soon as I entered the room, I was hoping for something exciting and here she is lazy goose. "Not a chance, let's play something" Eugene, my sunshine, beamed opening all the windows. We did play as he said, it took 15 to 20 minutes just to select some game to play and eventually we choose to make Aeroplanes out of paper and see whose plane is still flying, Jimin won the first match, then Jin then Suga. Aria was so done with this foolish game and just switched on the tv, she played exorcist, well how can I ignore my favourite horror movie, I went and sat next to her on the bed.

Soon enough when the boys were feeling bored, they sat on the bed one by one, watching the movie, the bed is double the size of a king sized bed, very useful for Jhope to roll over the bed whenever there was an eerie scene or music.

Just when the story was getting more fascinating, someone snored in my ear, that was one loud snore, I rotate my head and see Jungkook sleeping, I didn't even notice that he was leaning over me. Okay, he looks cute at this moment. His face is literally two inches away and absolutely clear that I want to scribble on his face.

Oh yeah, let's do that. I can't move though, he will wake up. I ask Aria to give me a marker, she looks at me weirdly before looking at Jungkook, she eventually goes to the drawer and searches for it, she got me a dark blue marker and it says waterproof. What the hell.

Not that I care anyway. I started drawing on his face, Aria was controlling her laugh and the boys? Jhope is sleeping, he was tired rolling from one end to another, Jimin, Namjoon, Eugene and Suga have their eyes glued on the tv, Jin is nowhere to be in view, I don't know where he is, Taehyung is helping me by holding Jungkook's face steady so that I can draw easily. After drawing a heart, a skeleton, webs and an egg, I decided to draw on his nose colour his nose like a clown because he laughs like a one. When I was about to colour on his lips like lipstick, Jimin and Namjoon screamed which made Jungkook wake up from his little nap.