[43]

》face of an angel, mind of a killer《

Aerin's P.o.v

"I don't care but I must kill each and every member who enters this fucking town" he upbraided.

"Those people killed my brother and my girlfriend when I was not home, they didn't let us live in our house, so my brother haunted them every night, and killed some who didn't deserve to live" his brother isn't the one to decide who deserves to live and who doesn't.

"When I was in the city, those people from the beach and the other houses killed both of them. They were my life, I am nothing without Toby and Hyemin since then, I started to kill them all but those bitches some how escaped." He pulls out the huge dark drapes infront of me revealing a photo frame of him with a girl and a boy.

"That's my brother and that's my girlfriend" he pointed at their face. That girl looks like.....Aria. This universe have got to be joshing me. What in the world is that? She appear exactly like Aria except this isn't the problem right now.

"Milo, I'll help you find the ones who killed your brother but you have to let us go-" I adjured. "I'd have accepted that, if I was normal but I am kinda addicted. It pleasures whenever I kill" his horrifying smile was back.

"That's bullshit Milo-" I began.

"uh-uh-who told you my name? My name sounds hot from your pretty swollen lips, was it this chick?" He kicked Val's leg.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me" I yapped, his futile shit is gonna kill everybody here. He sighs leaning back on his chair. "I love my friends just like how you loved your brother and your girlfriend, everyone here are my friends, my life, except you of course-"

"bu-"

"don't interrupt me you swine" I hissed in aggravation. "If you don't let us go and if you fucking kill us all, I swear, my sister, the girl you want will fucking kill you until she sees your soul burning in hell which is made for people like you" I finished.

"Is your sister feisty too?" He laughs. She is more than feisty you fucking charlie. "I didn't know that she was your sister, maybe I could let you go" he beamed.

That smile of his makes me want to break all of his teeth. "And she loves her friends" I added glancing at the unconscious girls infront of me and towards the door, where the others were locked.

"And I don't care" he snapped stomping towards me with a knife. He unties me and drags me down to the room where the others were. "Did the steamer broke again? Oh man, did I just waste my time" he whines, dragging me down. I chuckled at his dumbness. I can't accept that this man is a freaking slayer.

"What you laughing at Sis in law" he asked. "Shut the fuck up bro in law" he threw me on the floor. "Aerin, are you alright?" Eugene asked as soon as he saw me. "You're welcome boys, the steamer is broken" he says rolling his eyes and ran back upstairs. What is he doing? Shifting me from upstairs to basement. Is he going to do something with them?

"Are you alright?" Jungkook picked me up from the floor right after Milo closes the door shut. I groan before "oh my- how...wow!" I whispered.

Jungkook is not tied, and so were the others. They behaved like they were vanquished and useless a while ago but now they were all free, ready to kill that bastard.

He makes me sit over Milo's bed, while I tell them everything happened upstairs. "Here, have these" Taehyung muttered, handing me two black knives and a silver gun. I grab them without questioning him and hid them in my shorts. "Be ready, attack him the second he appears" Jungkook elucidates.

He told me just where to gash him while the boys grab him. They had many weapons themselves just for their safety. And I can't accept the fact that he left us all in a room full of weapons.

"He isn't dumb as you think Aerin" Jungkook mumbled moving away the strands of hair behind my ear. "And don't ever leave my sight, stay with me, I'll protect you this time" he completed, giving a quick peck on my lips. I nodded, not wanting to disagree with him.

AUTHOR'S P.o.v

Aerin along with the others in the basement plan on how to thrash him from different sides, Milo in the first floor keeps honing his blades while the girls lay dead on the floor.

As he was finishing his job, he looked at his dangerously thin and sharp blade. Wanting to know how sharp it is, he walked over to Val, slicing her upper thigh smoothly like doing a c-section on a pregnant woman. She winced, hardly trying to move away from him.

Whatever he injected is doing no good to them, yellow puss mixed with blood releases through her nose, by the way it dripped onto her dress Milo moved away from her, gagging and scrunching his nose like some teenybopper who just have entered a not so cleaned toilet.

"It's amazing what this rotten body did to you but also disgusting" he laughs turning to Lilah. He peels of the skin from her ankle just where she was hurt.

He then ties it up with some damp cloth he found under his table because her blood was now ruining his freshly cleaned floors. "Why don't you stop bleeding doll" he sighs rubbing her temples. "Asshol-" Aecha grunts, who was trying to keep her eyes open and watch over her friends.

"Go back to sleep darling" he patted her cheek before tightening the ropes on her legs. "TOBY!! COME OUT" somebody shouted from outside of his house, flashing huge ass torch lights on the windows."Who the fuck is it" he growled before opening the door widely.

It was the woman from the restaurant and her husband, the one and only murderer of his brother and girlfriend. "We have guests?" Milo cheekily questioned the unconscious girls in his living room. He sighed and turned back to them when he didn't get a reply from them. "So? You have finally entered the lion's den, congratulations" he chuckled marching towards them with the first saw he somehow pulled from his ceiling.

They were horror struck seeing as this wasn't going the way they wanted it to be, the woman motions her daughter to run and hide who was not even in Milo's view when they first approached him.

"I'll still find her though" he laughed when her kid ran off. The man braced himself with his gun pointing at the man who he thinks is the one that they tried to kill and bury him, but he was wrong, he is his bother, he is Toby's brother who wasn't home when Toby and Hyemin were slaughtered in the broad day light.

"I am his brother you shit face" he spits standing right infront of him. The man have completely forgotten that he had a gun and just stared at the man who was about to take his fucking life out.

The unprotected woman looked at her husband who has been sweating and drenched in rain. Grasping that whatever shit is happening now is more than dangerous, she ran backwards leaving her husband with him and that's when Milo's SAW roared.

The man dropped the gun in absolute shock, this was clearly not what he actually thought off. He planned on burying the already 'deadman' and get on with his life after saving the kids who came for vacations.

"Let me go please" he begged. Milo smirked before speeding his saw and pressing it right on his chest, he pushed it more deeper, ignoring the blood oozing out of his body and splashing right over Milo.

He looks into Milo's eyes in arrant shock until the murderous blade cut open his heart, his eyes rolled back, his body got heavier when it loosed consciousness, the saw ended up cutting his body all they way through his head, his brain and other organs falls out of his body.

"You gross fatty scum" he whines stomping on the wet grass like a 5 year old. He hated how the man's body was in front of his house, one thing he always hated is Cleaning. He might be murderous and kill people in the nastiest and gruesome way ever but all he wanted is to do it neatly.

"I am gonna kill both of them for this" he yapped darting into the woods where his wife and kid took off.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
How was the chapter y'all?👀
Please vote if you liked the chapter ♡
Thank you ❤