[21]

》Playful Mistakes《

TWO weeks later

Tuesday [25 July]

It's been two days since we got discharged from the hospital. Those 14 days were certainly frustrating, moreover so much happened in those days. First of all, Jung Jae Hong was dismissed within 2 days, I can't just imagine how powerful he is. For God's sake, he sells the most poisonous drugs for a living. And secondly, dad had to go on a business trip for a month, on top of that, we didn't get to say bye, over and above that, we missed lectures, even though they provided online classes and so on.

"Aerin-ah, I am making pancakes do you want some?" Aria yelled from downstairs. Woah she is gonna cook? No way, not in this lifetime. I quickly rush downstairs to stop her from burning this planet.

"What?" She asked when I bolted towards her. "Don't.....cook...you'll burn the kitchen" I say gaining a scowl from her.

Ignoring my words, she starts to search for ingredients, "where is the sugar?" She speculated opening the refrigerator and scanning the compartments. Who the heck keeps sugar in the fridge? "Mum said she will sign you up for adoption if you ever set foot inside the kitchen" I stated controlling my laugh. I COMPLETELY made that up. There's no other way to stop her though.

"Yah....do you really think I'll burn the kitchen?" She chuckled taking the glass bowls out of the cabinets which mum adores to death, if she by chance let hold of it, she would literally throw this imbecile from the top floor of dad's company. "Let me think...YES," I snap snatching the bowls away.

"Let's make it together" I suggested and she nodded in agreement. "What should I do?" She wore an apron and handed me one. "You see, there is a chair, just sit there quietly" I smile and she glares going to the chair and making herself comfortable. "By the way, sugar is right here and not in the fridge" I pointed out showing the jar in front of me. I explain everything while making pancakes.

It took 15 minutes to cook and we are done eating it within five minutes

It took 15 minutes to cook and we are done eating it within five minutes. After having the mind-blowing pancakes, we left for the college, I mean the dorm as we do not have classes or lectures today. As soon as we got discharged, everyone went to their dorms except for us. As the pretty ladies we are, dad yelled at us to stay at home till we are COMPLETELY fine.

We didn't even enter the college entrance and I see Eugene, Jungkook and Taehyung fighting. "What in the hell are they doing?" Aria stopped the car in the parking just where they were fighting.

Oh, they are all fighting with their best friends. Jungkook and Amber. Taehyung and Min-ho. Eugene and Kazuo. Too busy to even notice us. "Hey you guys, stop fighting" I yell at them while Aria is trying to push Min-ho and Tae apart. "You asshole" Jungkook grunted when he received Amber's punch. "You bastard" he replied.

Why on this goddamn earth do these people fight? Man, I need a real break. I'd just walk past them without noticing, but Aria doesn't look like she'd go anywhere until she pulls Taehyung with her.