[47]

Quote of the day: do not give your past the power to define your future🍃

》To everything there is a reason and every reason holds meaning《

12 August Friday

Van ride occurred silent, it was night time and yet nobody was sleeping. Jungkook drove all the way home, while Taehyung simply sat next to him watching at the road. He has not let out anything since yesterday. Aria made an effort to give him something to eat, but he declined them all.

We arrived home at 6 am, we were greeted by our parents and as soon we were done with the breakfast, Taehyung and Jungkook were taken to the hospital with uncle Jeon to see his dead mother.

Dead mother. Why doesn't it upset me to say dead mother? It feels too normal. Is it because species kept telling me that my mother is dead?

"Get ready we have to go to the funeral," I announced stepping inside her room and placing the dress mum gave me on the mattress. "I am not coming," she whispers, her face stuck to the balcony. "May I know why?" I took a seat over the bed.

"He must be there, he will look shattered, and I can't see that," she confesses wiping her cheek. "Aria, it's his mother who we are talking about and of course, he will be there as a good son he is, but don't you wanna see him, comfort his heart, he is gonna feel even terrible if you don't show up" I explain. She snapped her neck towards me, "you are right" she whispers and wipes the tears away from her cheeks.

I get out of her room, offering her some moment alone. I imagined I'll relax as soon as I arrive home but my delightful yet pleasant life is flipping upside down.

Author's  P.O.V

Jungkook and Taehyung were currently waiting outside the room where they conserve the corpse. Uncle Jeon instantly summoned them in when the warded man, placed his mother's body over the pristine bed for Taehyung to see.

Once he was near her body, uncle Jeon gently moved the material away from her face, revealing a slightly worsened, hardly noticeable, sickly face of his mother. He couldn't handle but to let out a harsh groan, falling on his knees, crying out loud.

There's no one other than her for him to take care of, she was the only human in this entire world to ever care for him. She loved him like no one, she existed for him. He lived for her.

"Taehyung" Jungkook gasps crouching to him. He caressed him, pats his back for him to slow down, but nothing happens. "Taehyung, you need to be strong for what I am gonna say now" Uncle Jeon sighed clearing the stray tear which has been falling off of his cheek.

"Come on Taehyung....please," Jungkook pulled him up. "By the look of the marks on her neck and other parts of the body, it looks like somebody murdered her," uncle Jeon declared.

"My mother was murdered?" Taehyung breathed. "Her body was left alone in her house for days, the grocery boy was sceptical as to why hasn't she taken the groceries she ordered before" uncle Jeon elaborated.

Taehyung kept calm, thinking of who'd even do this to her. There are no rivals to destroy her. She was a kind woman, who doesn't argue about whatever takes place, who doesn't care about anything else other than her only son who she was living for.

And on the other hand, his dad, who dared to make love with Taehyung's mother and have him when he doesn't even know about her death. Is he the one who killed her? Why'd he? He have never set foot in her house in days, he was busy dealing with a bunch of hijackers in another state.