[16]

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

"RUN!!" Jin yelled when the three giant guys attempted to yank them. They all did run as Jin told, but they ran towards the camp and slash in five different directions. Jungkook made sure to hold Aerin's hand and run straight while Aria ran to the left side, dragging Taehyung with her.

"Hey catch them" the bald dude sounded frustrated. He was undoubtedly disgruntled at his men, forasmuch they can't even do as they are told, he utters profanity before going inside his tent and grabs five guns. He handed them to whoever he saw first.

They didn't wait for his command and just started to fire in different directions. "Don't waste the bullets you silly fuck" he barked shooting one of his guys on his head.

It was a vast ground, no trees, no river, no roads, no nothing, there was indeed nothing for them to protect from those people except the trees which was surrounding the huge ground. The bald man headed towards Eugene, Namjoon and Jhope while Jimin and Suga were behind the three guys with monkey hats.

"Please save us," one of them said to Suga. "I will, please return the favour" with that Suga set all the three men free. As soon as they were free, they took out their flare guns from their pockets and fired them quickly. They fired one at a time that got the bald man's attention and "catch them all" he commanded loudly.

The other guys stiffened quickly before going to catch them all. The bald guy angrily marched towards Eugene, Namjoon and Jhope, shooting in between their legs for them to stop running and they did stop, stooping on the ground and sealing their ears and fortunately, nobody was shot.

"Take them" he fumed to the red-haired guy who was following him without actually doing anything, he did as he was told and grabbed the three of them without any obstacle. And on the other side, those other guys caught Jungkook, Aerin, Taehyung and Aria. They pushed them on the ground to prevent them from ambushing. They put them in the centre of the camp, where they lit the fire.

"You dare to run even after coming to the restricted place and saw what you shouldn't have" the bald man spoked throwing Suga on the ground, next to his friends. He grunted imminently when his body connected on the hard ground.

They tied them and the other three in monkey caps together. "Motherfuckers" bald guy barked in pure pique. He sat in one of the chairs in front of them, took a small box from his pocket, mashed the tablets with his thumb and shoved it inside his nose and sighed in peace.

"Let us go you bull" Aerin snarled at him which caught his attention but he didn't say anything. "It's dinner time" one of his men interrupted coming out of the tent with a large plate in his hand. He kept it on the table and waited for others to come. "I think...we should feed the guests, even though they are going to get boiled tomorrow," one of the men with yellow hair said. "I know right, we are going to have a huge party tomorrow" another one with a long beard answered.

The bald dude nodded at the yellow-haired man and they were soon forced to sit on the dining table. His men undo the ropes and surrounded the dining table, so they won't think of escaping. The three men with monkey hats were still on the ground.

Aerin hesitantly took a knife and a fork, slowly trying to cut a ball-like thing. "Is it meatball?" She whispered to Aria who was right next to her. Aria looked into her plate and there was no meatball so she just shrugged.

"Start eating what are you waiting for?" The bald guy growled. "Eat before our boss arrives" he finishes. Everybody took a bite from their plate, except Aerin and Aria, they weren't sure if they should, Aerin tried to cut the red slippery ball-like thing. When her knife slipped and the thick paste of curry went down, leaving a white plain structure like a boiled egg. She looked carefully before realizing that it was a human eyeball.