[56]

lies and truth

Jungkook's P.o.v

Accident...
Fire...

Why am I earning Deja Vu? Something's replaying in my mind since Theon has uncovered his wife's mishap. Something I don't even think back to ensuing to me.

"Uh...do you guys like to come in? Uncle Theon is gonna cut the cake" the girl with twirly raven hair asked us. I peeked at Aerin inspecting if she is alright going in, it's been hours since we were in the garden.

"Sure" Aerin smiled awaking from the bench. She took my hand and walked inside, Theon was already waiting for her, as soon as he saw her he called her to come to him. I let go of her hand, indirectly asking her to go.

She took my sign and walked to him. He instantly took her hand and let her hold the knife, he then held her hand and they cut the cake while everyone cheered and clapped.

It was his 21st wedding anniversary. I honestly feel nasty for him and also for Aerin. She didn't even get to glimpse her mother, she was delighted to see her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her when she was gazing at her parents' pictures.

I wish it dwelled a little longer. I haven't ever seen that kind of radiant smile on her face before. I wish I could bring back her mother from dead.

"Are you her boyfriend?" The girl from earlier asked while eyeing me from head to toe. That stare in her eyes sickens me. The way she is biting her lips waiting for me to respond with that sly smirk.

"Are you a whore?" I took her off guard. "I like you already, brother in law" she grins walking away. I can't believe she is Aerin's cousin, how disgusting.

"Can we talk?" Somebody intruded my thinkings. It was none other than the number one mafia boss, the ruler of the leander empire.

"Yeah sure," I answered back awkwardly. "Don't be rude" I heard Aerin threaten her dad.

We walk in the garden where Aerin and I were spending time earlier. "Why do you like my daughter?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Because she's gorgeous..." he was boring holes in my head.

"...and she notices the good in me, understands me and vice versa, I don't know how to explain...she loves me like nobody, she trusts me and never doubt my intention, and me? I don't think I'll ever stop loving her..." I finished off which incited him to stop eyeing me skeptically.

"But she cannot date you...nobody in my family dates as we believe in love that starts right after we fix a marriage" he clarified.

"Okay?" Well the fuck am I supposed to say.

"So you better break up with her," he declared.

"Why should I? Let me remind you, sir, she isn't your daughter, she isn't a Leander, she is Park Aerin" I insulted in disbelief. He might be the most powerful man in this freaking country but nobody comes in between me and my Aerin.

"She won't be Park from Tomorrow" he chuckled making me still. "You don't get to do that without her consent" I seethed. "Let me remind you something, you are standing in my land and you don't get to speak to me that way understood?" He calmly talked. "You don't scare me" I cackled walking away.

Damn this man is so freaking scary. What the fuck did I just get myself into. I can't believe I am dating his daughter. Damn it I must have transgressed in my past life.

While taking off inside I darted into Aerin. "Girl, where have you been I've been searching for you, let's go home for lord's sake" I spoke in an abrupt manner making her frown. "Okay, I was getting Moon from my cousins" she explained.