[52]

》her aura was a warm chaos《

I felt horrible eating in front of my cat while he stretched over the table without eating. "Yo Chiba, you need to start making cat food or I am shutting down this small cafe of yours" I complained to the Macaron owner.

"Jeez you've been grumbling and threatening me since you entered this place, it's either the Air conditioner, which is too cold for the cat or the young customers who were breathing loud" he scolded. "What the heck I and my cat are customers and you've to treat us well that's your job" I gasped while Jungkook rejoiced the show.

Jia fed the cat nonetheless he looks kinda unstable. "Let's leave before you commit another tantrum" Jungkook chuckled pulling me out of my seat. I positioned the cat inside his backpack and handed it to Jungkook.

He placed the bag backseat and put the seatbelts on, I stayed outside watching Jungkook the entire time. "I can clearly see that you don't trust me" he argued shutting the door. "Of course, I don't trust you" I answered back when he faced me. "Well you gotta trust me, we are gonna have kids someday and you can't take care of them alone" he went on and I kept nodding until I realized what he just said.

"Jungkook we aren't even engaged" I hit him hard on his chest. "We will soon" he murmured coming closer to me. He slid his hands on my waist and rested his forehead over mine.

"I love you so damn much" he breathed. "I can't believe I have a boyfriend" I giggled out of nowhere. "I love you too Jungkook" I slid my hand over his chest and reached above to kiss his lips. He bent down a little, letting our lips connect. We remained still for a few seconds before moving into a normal phase. He draws tiny loops with his thumb granting me a ticklish feeling.

"I...I wanna fuck you so hard" he blurted out. I coughed scampering away from him. "I mean I wanna make love to you...so hard" he adjusted squeezing me to his car.

"Can't babe..." I shyly reacted. "And why not?" His lips stroking mine. "Because...you are not ready" There's nothing he isn't prepared for. "Oh I understand, you aren't ready" he snickered.

He yanked me closer to his chest and snuggled me. "You are the best thing ever occurred to me so ain't going to mess it up" he blathered before pulling away.

We reached back to the dormitory, as we entered Aria's dorm we were quickly welcomed by the girls. Aecha and Val were goofing around while Lilah relaxed on the couch castigating them to be low.

"Aw...I missed this" I whined trotting towards them.

"AERIN-AHHH" Val screamed bouncing towards me.

"How are you" with hyper Val over me I suppose she is doing outstanding and by Aecha's looks she appears incredible too but glancing at Lilah's legs looks like she is still recovering.

"What are you looking at I can still walk girl" she chortled arising from the couch. "Aww aren't you a strong lady" I piped pulling her into the group hug.

"Oh my gosh, what's a cat doing in my dorm" shouted Aria.

I twirl towards the kitchen where she was standing earlier and Jungkook had kept the backpack over the furniture which is freaking her out. "I didn't know you still hated cats" Jungkook laughed picking the backpack.

"Take it out" she snarled striving to thrash the cereal box over it. "Yah it's my cat you can't stop it from coming here" I admonished. "Oh watch me" she smirked pacing towards Jungkook. What is she going to do anyway it's a kitty. She abruptly shoved Jungkook and the cat outside her door.

"OH, MY GOD ARIA YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO YOUR NIECE, OH MY GOSH" I huffed fleeing outside.

"Oh my god what's wrong with you," Val inquired doubtingly.