[53]

Warning: lots of dialogue

》What a plot twist you were《

"Aerin...let's play 20 questions" he implied out of nowhere. This might be how he can ask her why. "Oh sounds interesting at the moment" she sarcastically remarks eyeing Moon. "Come on, let's get to know each other well" he interpreted obtaining her approval.

"You start,"

"Uhm...let me think...did you have a boyfriend in school," he felt that it was the susceptible way to start the game. "Yea..." she whispered, she didn't expect him to ask such a question.

"Hmm..wait what? Did you say yea? Who the fuck is that" he grumbled turning her body to his side. "Yah...he is some boy I dated in school" she argues.

"Ah..jinja...huh why did I even ask that question...your turn" he whined.

"How many ex's do you hav-"

"Zero" he snarled before she could complete.

"That was audacious Jeon Jungkook" she adored kissing his cheek.

"What do you hate the most" ~ Jungkook

"Spending money on useless shit," ~ Aerin

"Why are you dating me I am boring" ~ Aerin

"Oh hush, you are the most unbelievable spiritful girl on this entire planet. Therefore I love you so damn much" he yelled rendering her giggle from his unexpected explosion.

"What were you doing at Amber's dorm last week?" She immediately looks at him. "I know you were with him while I waited downstairs" he proceeded.

"Jungkook you wouldn't let me go if I told you" she admitted getting up. "Oh well of course" he replied in a duh tone.

"See that's why...I needed him to help me find Aria. Not him but his father, he is a mafia remember?" She rationalized. Jungkook realized that he was tense for no reason.

"Oh...okay, but please inform me before leaving anywhere near that asshole" she nodded showing a thumbs up.

"My turn right...why do you hate him," she interrogated him forthwith making him jolt up.

"Not that question" he hissed bringing her back to bed.

"Ah wae...I wanna know" she whined. "No, change the question," he seals her mouth with his hand. "Did you know Amber's dad was a mafia?" He laughed before "no one on this damn planet knows about that except for me" he retorted while she slapped her forehead. He wasn't gonna tell her about his connection with Amber anytime soon.

"I didn't know mafias still existed until I learned about his father," she let out caressing Jungkook's hair.

"There are actually five of them" he began. "The Xanth, the Jose, the Max, second strongest which is the wolf and the first and most dominant one known as the TL" he completed.

"TL? As in The Loser", she cackled. Very childish.

"No idea, nobody has ever seen that soul in life or tv" he chuckled.

"Interesting" she hums.

"But how do people know about TL-" the doorbell cut her off.

"Let me see," Jungkook got up.

Aerin followed him outside when she saw moon slumbering peacefully

Jungkook unlocked the door just to see nobody outside. He took the box which was spotted in front of her door and went back in.