[28]

》Finding Comfort In Chaos《

Jungkook's P.o.v

"Aerin is adopted"

"My parents adopted her when she was just five, at that time her father had disappeared and one of her father's secretary signed her up for adoption and her mum, she went missing on the day she was born, from the day she met us I came to know that she had nightmares, the same dream where her parents leave her again and again and I thought it stopped she lied to us for years I can't believe this" he says while Taehyung and I are thoroughly staggered.

I didn't know she was adopted. Oh lord, I had no idea this was gonna come. I blatantly laughed at her asking if I should call her adoptive parents. I am such an asshole. "You can't share this to anybody she'd not appreciate that" Eugene then whispered pushing us towards my side of the balcony.

"So what do we do now ? To get her out" I begin. "I don't know, I remember mum and dad getting her out with her favorite food, I tried but it looks like she won't fall for it again" he sighed helplessly.

"Wait let me call Aria" Taehyung declares before running to her gallery, he slaps his forehead while getting in. I think it's because she left it unlocked.

Within a minute, Aria came running to us. Eugene told everything that happened to her. "I thought it stopped" Eugene repeated not getting over the fact that she lied to them. "I....no..it didn't stop" Aria sluttered, her face clearly showing that she was hiding something. "You knew?" He contended in disbelief whilst she nods.

Eugene looks so frustrated, he begins to pull his hair out in anger. "She didn't want me to tell you, so I never said" Aria defended. "How can you be so irresponsible Aria-ah ?" Eugene berated rubbing his temples.

"What in the world am I supposed to do ? She freaking hated going to the psychiatrist, he wasn't helping either" she whisper yells at him. Psychiatrist? I think she should meet my mother. "Hey, why not take her to my mother? As you all know, she is the best psychologist in Seoul" I suggested hoping to help Aerin. Aria quickly shakes her head from right to left, disagreeing with me.

"She wouldn't come if you take her to to meet your mother....wait maybe just call her over" she advised and I granted as soon as she gave an idea. Today's mission is to take her home.

Aria knocks on her door "Hey it's me open up....and I am alone" she added and Aerin opens the door, pulling her inside in the speed of a lightning. "I am gonna listen" I stated walking towards her door, not even half way in, they pulled me back. "You are crossing the line now" Taehyung mutters hitting the back of my head. "But I am worried" I disclosed making Eugene let go of me.

He takes in my worried yet concerned look and realizes how much I care for her sister. The moment they release me I stick my ear on the door try to listen to their unclear conversations.

"Don't worry I didn't tell anyone about your nightmares" Aria comforted.

"Eugene will soon know because Jungkook was there" Aerin sniffles.

"I don't think he will keep it to himself" she says and I hear gasps behind me. Eugene and Taehyung were also hearing them.

"I'll tell him not to alright?"

"Hmm"

"I swear Aerin if your parents are alive, I am gonna slaughter them" Aria grunted making Taehyung hiss. "Great" he mutters. "Sure I won't interrupt" Aerin calmly replied. I scoff at her words, we both turn to Eugene and he stares at us blankly. "Are you also dangerous like them?" Taehyung asks cracking his knuckles. "No I am not, I am completely opposite" Eugene whispers while Taehyung eye him.