[13]

🔰Lost🔰

Aerin's P.o.v

I was aroused when I felt the chilly breeze slap my face. I palpitated wrapping myself with the blanket, I didn't open my eyes yet, I am too debilitated to do that but I feel something wobble, 'Is Aria's bed flying?' I think to myself.

"I ween, you should wake up now, you are boring us already" I hear Aria holler, somewhere far away from me. I eventually opened my eyes and see her, oh not only her, I see everyone standing on the balcony. How? What? How can I? What the fuck is it.

I get up hastily and her bed wiggles, then I realized that I am in the pool. I am on a fucking float. How in this god damn world did I end up here. I can deeply well see that they are relishing the mini circus that I am providing. "Why did you idiots do this to me?" I hoot, balancing myself. Over and above that, I do not know how to swim. Maybe this is why they did this to me. Horrible humans.

"Careful baby" Dad laughed walking near the pool. Oh great, he is laughing at me too.

"Because you drew on my face" Jungkook acknowledged, okay we are even. "You were annoying yesterday" aria howled, I do not remember torturing her. "What about you people?" I yawped at Eugene, Taehyung and others. "Nothing, we did for fun" Eugene simpered, I am not going to let them live in peace, this game is so on.

They stood there laughing while I was embarking to get out of the pool. After laughing and then feeling bad for me, dad finally came to rescue me. He picked out a long pool net and came towards me, as soon as I grabbed it, he slowly pulled me. Great, now I am on the land, on my feet, I look at them, who are still standing there laughing at me, they need to fear me now. But, not now, I'll take my revenge slowly, real slow.

As soon as I thank dad, I get inside my house followed by mum. "Wanna have some coffee?" She asked when I shivered rubbing my arms. "I'd love to have some HOT coffee mum"  She started to make coffee when I sat at the dining table, she made it quickly and handed me my cup.

"I need to get ready, I'll be late," she said wiping her hands in her apron, tied around her waist. "Mooooommm...I need coffee" Aria yelled, coming downstairs with others.

"Oh me too"

"I want coffee"

"Me, as well"

"I won't mind some bittery drink"

They said one by one. "But, I am getting late-" she started. "Mom, I will make it, you can go" I interrupted. I don't want her to get late because of these starving bulls. "Oh thank you Aerin, maids are on leave or else I would've asked them to make" she explained.

"Well, it's not a problem for me to make some cups of coffee mum, really" I confirmed and push her lightly to go for her work. "Oh, I didn't know you were such kind-hearted" Jimin commented. "Oh come on shortie, she must be plotting something" Aria retorted scrutinizing me distrustfully.

They sat at the dining table, waiting for me to give them coffee. I swiftly walk inside the kitchen, with my cup, I pour some milk in each of their cups and added coffee powder, now it's time to add sugar, but they are not good enough to have sugar in their coffee, maybe some salt will work. I grin to myself, adding a spoonful of salt in each of the cups, I was almost finished when "Do you need some help?" Jungkook barged in.

I turn towards him, hiding the saltbox Behind me. "What's wrong?" He questioned as soon as he saw my shocked expression. "I...uh..nothing" I stuttered, what the heck? Why the heck am I stuttering. "Aerin, what are you doing?" He inquired questioningly stepping towards me.

"I am making coffee for you guys, what else?" I nervously laugh pushing him slightly. "Sure?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. "Yea-" before I could complete he pulled me towards him, close to his chest, holding me tightly by my shoulder, and probably saw what I was planning to do.

"What. The. Hell" he cracked up. Okay, I fail miserably at taking revenge. "I am gonna tell them" he announced, loosening his hold and I take advantage by adding a spoonful of salt in his mouth. "Die you punk" I growl at him. When he went to spit in the sink, I take the coffee tray to them, it was hot, and I know they won't drink now, so I go back to the kitchen to check on him and he is still struggling.

Well, at least I didn't give him that salty coffee. "Are you alright?" I laughed, as he wipes his tongue with tissue paper. "Shut up" he hisses, poor baby, salt hit his brain real hard I guess. "Here, eat this" I handed him the Nutella jar. He snatched it from me and stuffed his mouth with his fingers. "I...I am gonna....make.....you suffer" he says sending daggers at me. "We will see about that la-"

"AERIN!" Okay, I think they have tasted my special Salty coffee.

I can hear them thrashing towards the kitchen, I promptly lurk behind Jungkook, they finally got in, searching for me. "Behind me," Jungkook says, licking his chocolaty fingers. "Yah, don't move" I yell when he moves away with a scowl on his face. "Aish, ungrateful cow" I yell and hit him with the spatula I found on the slab.

After world war lll, which is me and the other 9 bulls, we were hungry and decided to have our breakfast outside. I change into some black jeans and a T-shirt I found in Aria's closet.

After changing I rush down, I am really hungry, I even asked them to order food, so we can eat without leaving, but being the most horrible idiots, they wanted to eat outside

After changing I rush down, I am really hungry, I even asked them to order food, so we can eat without leaving, but being the most horrible idiots, they wanted to eat outside. "I can't believe this" Eugene hissed, showing his phone to Jungkook and Taehyung. "I think they did that on purpose" Jungkook commented.

"What is it?" I questioned sitting next to them on the couch. "Remember Aerin, I told you someone punctured my car tires?" "Yea, did you find the person?" I queried. He showed his phone and I can clearly see Kazuo ripping the tires. Woah, this dude has the guts to mess with Eugene. I'd say that this has something to do with Vilina. "What are you gonna do about this?" I asked. "Well, for now, nothing, I'll deal with this when we get back." He responded switching off his phone.

We went to some cafe and had our brunch, they even tried to mess with my food but it backfired on them. After having our food, we decided to just roam around the streets. It was so cool and exciting. This is my first time in Seoul, it's amazing, except for the cold weather.

We played in the streets, checked out some food vendors, flawlessly lined up near the footpaths, enjoyed in the street arcades, raced from one huge ass tree to another until we got lost near the woods.

.........

Wc 1233