[29]

Warning: loads of pictures ahead :)

》All falls down《

On the way to mum's office, I got the dirtiest look from the students, I catch Aecha and Lilah threatening them to not glare at me like that.

"What's going on Aerin and Aria? What's with the beauty contest? What in the world happened in the cafeteria? I got a message from an unknown about you harassing that poor girl" she ranted glaring at me in disbelief. Harassing? Poor girl? Are they serious?

"First of all Aerin didn't harass her, she was the one who called my sisters bitch and slut" Eugene kvetched instantly slapping his mouth once the words slipped out of his BIG mouth. "What, oh my god, where do you people even learn those disgusting words" Mum interrogated brushing aside the main matter. She rigorously thinks we are sinless and moral.

"And about the beauty contest, we really had no idea, we know Aecha posted it but she asked us before posting and our phones were hacked before we could even check" Aria quickly stated before mum could talk about our innocence, we got no time to discuss about that anyway.

"Mr.Wang let Aecha inn" she requested, he quickly responded by opening the door and signaled Aecha to get in. "Yes Principal Park" she bowed as soon as she got in. "Did you find the hacker" Mum straight forwardly asked. "Not yet ma'am I've tried but the person have cleared everything before logging out of my accounts so I've asked my dad he said he will find the one by today" she answered to which mum nodded.

"And you" she pointed at me. Aish, not me please. "How can you call her names? You shouldn't have said anything even though she called you...that, you should have come to me, I'd had her suspended" she scolded hitting my shoulder. I swear getting on her bad side is not what I always appreciated.

"You both Eugene and Aria, why didn't you stop her from saying that?" She hissed walking towards them. "Why would we stop her when she was stating facts mum- Principal Park!" Eugene frowned before correcting and we know he is dead for even replying to her. "I am gonna tell your dad" she threatened pinching his ears.

"If dad heard her he could've twisted her neck on the spot" Aria giggled and tout de suite stopped when mum glared at her. "Sorry..." she coughed. Dad is someone who doesn't give a damn about what the other person thinks before doing something illegal while mum is someone who always follows the principles of life and does everything without actually harming the person which sounds boring yet sassy.

We left her office and headed to the sports room as Val, Aecha and I had the cheerleading practice and Eugene had his football practice. All the students are freaking staring at us in disgust. The murmurings doesn't seems to stop. I really wanna twist all of their necks. "Hey girls" Jungkook greeted as we got in.

None of us replied and sat on the bench besides the lockers. "May I know what happened" Taehyung bemusedly questioned wearing his tank top. "Wow, Aerin you really proved that you are a bitch by saying low on that poor girl" one of the player who was present inside the room chuckled. "Yeah shame on you" another one spitted. "She is just a spoiled brat" they continued as if they knew everything. How did they even spread the news this fast, these students mouth and ears are like 200 G data net.

Those guys kept on talking, I am too beated to even reply. "Yah, keep your mouth shut you assholes you know nothing " Eugene roughly snapped pushing the boy away. "If I hear that again I am gonna chop your dick" Jungkook suddenly threatened. "We are saying the truth, check the university website" one of them growled before leaving to the ground.

Jungkook and Taehyung don't even know anything so Jungkook quickly checked the website before they could say anything. "That's not true" I muttered reading the text and messages from his phone. "They made me a bad guy" I rub my face. I just wanna scream so fucking loud until my ears and nose bleed. The website says that Aerin from spoiled family talked low on that poor girl and lied about the prostitution thing.