[26]

》Alice in Jealousland《

"We have a date, double date" Aria instantly babbled cutting me off and leaving me astounded. "WHAT?" They both stood up barking at us. What the heck is going on. "Come on Aerin, we don't want to keep them waiting" Aria smirks at seething Taehyung and Jungkook. We left before they could do anything.

Exactly when we were in the parking lot I got a message from Steve, he sent me the location of the cafe we were about to muster. And it's just 10 minutes away from the campus. "Aria, we'll walk there" I interrupted once she was getting inside the car. We are now walking down the streets, scrolling on my Instagram, admiring the hate comments on my post with Jungkook from the party.

Jealous bitches, after some more scrolling I see our university page

Jealous bitches, after some more scrolling I see our university page. 'Beauty queen of Seoul international university' Woah, when did they start to have these foolish contests. Simultaneously as I swiped on the post, I see Vilina as a contestant number one, and another girl with blue hair, named Seo-ah, as contestant 2, she looks like Jin, is she his sister? Maybe she is, because I can see millions of comments from Jin. She is bonny just like her brother.

The weather today is AMAJIN. It's parky and clouded just like I always wanted. I hate sunny days, it just wants my head to explode and give me heat stroke. The trees with brownish green dry leaves fall over us as we walk, most of the trees have no leaves at all while some are on the verge of flying away anytime soon. Just awesome.

"Here we are" I hear Aria say and only then I realize we've already reached the cafe. I see Juno and Steve waving at me from the last booth. "Hey girls" Steve smiled at us. "Take a seat" Juno chimed. "Sorry boys, I didn't keep you waiting right?" I hesitated when I saw their laptops open, looked like they were writing something.

"Oh. No, not at all babe, this is our chemistry homework and we are here since afternoon" Juno beamed while Aria appeared tensed at the time he fondled my hand and also at the word babe.

She doesn't know that Juno and Steve are dating and I don't wanna tell her that they are gay right infront of them, that's rude. I smile at Juno for assuring that I wasn't late or anything. "I think we should eat something before starting our assignment" Steve suggested taking the menu cards from the side stand. "Yess" Aria beamed snatching the menu card from him.

Menu was filled with amazing snacks and desserts, wow, it's really hard to choose. "Try the tacos and Burger" Juno propounded the second he saw the struggle my mind was going through. "Okay, I'll take the chicken burger and tacos" I tell the waiter and look at Aria. "A chocolate shot cake, chicken sandwich with fries, nuggets and large coke please" she listed and the waiter writes down.

Then the waiter hands me the bill, just when I was about to take it, Juno snatched it from the waiter. "It's on us, so just eat babe" he cheered handing over his card. "What? Why'd you do that?" I ask in disbelief. "You are new here and probably the first time going out with us, so this is our treat" he answers with his sexy Irish accent. What a sweet boy and a gentleman of course.