[10]

🔰Tables turn, bridges burn, you live and learn🔰

I groan when my upper lip connects with my teeth, which stings, my knees harshly getting scratched, gashing the skin and once small open pores are now big, letting the blood slowly come out of my system. Before I could even steady myself, Val gives Vilina a tight bash. I am appreciative of that.

"Aerin, are you alright?" Jungkook stormed making me stand but I fell back on the ground because my legs were burning and smarting "Yah, you fugly cow, how dare you?" Eugene yelled swaggering towards her. "She deserved it" Vilina snarled rubbing her red cheek. "I'll tell you what YOU deserve," Eugene says bringing his hand up to slap her but I stop him. "Mum didn't teach you to lay a finger on a girl, Eugene"

"You don't have to do the dirty just because of debris like her," I say wincing at the same time when Jungkook carried me in his arms, the blood from my nose and lips are now staining his white T-shirt. "Oh so your mum did teach you to talk like a bitch and go with men like a whore, she taught you that or you followed your whore like mu-" before she could even finish off, Eugene slapped her, real hard, which made her fall right there.

"I couldn't take it Aerin, I am sorry" Eugene growled still glaring at her. I don't think he did anything bad either. "Come let's go, Aerin is bleeding" Taehyung stated pressing a napkin on my lips making me whine in PAIN.

🌸Aria's P.o.v🌸

"Aria!!" Mum called out from her office. "Yess" I retort going towards her. "Where are you going?" She asked looking around, for someone. I wonder if she is the principal or the security guard. "Is that why you called me?" I laugh.

"Why are you laughing like that? You look like a clown" she says playfully hitting me on my shoulder. "Why did you call me? I was going to the football court, Aerin is waiting for me" I mentioned looking at my watch and I am late probably because I was with that Vilina bitch and then had to sit in my microbiology class as I went late. 20 minutes wasted.

I even tried to tell her my reasons for why I was late but she refused to listen, man, I hate that woman. "I was going to call you but I left my phone at home, anyway, come home for dinner. Your dad and I decided to have a small welcome party for Aerin, so bring your friends" she finished.

Wow, why didn't I think about this before? I absolutely like this idea. Aerin will love it, I am so excited. "What honey, you didn't like it?" Mum asked with a low voice like she was ashamed by giving me some ridiculous idea. "What? No mum, it's perfect as you, my gorgeous mother" I replied as soon as I saw her sad face, she smiled ear to ear after hearing me.

After a while, I left for the football court and I see no one except Vilina. Did Aerin leave? I thought she'd wait for me. I tried calling Aerin and that's completely nugatory, I don't understand why she even has a phone. Her phone is always kaput and when it's charged, she keeps it in a silent mode. "Perhaps are you here for Aerin?" Vilina questioned making me snap out of my thoughts then I realized she was standing right in front of me.

I don't say anything and just glare at her for what she did to me this morning. "Well, Karma hit her hard, I think she'll need makeup hereafter to cover the nasty bruises which are slowly forming" she completed leaving. Wait is that a hand on her cheek, what the hell is going on here, was I dead all this time?

I went back into the campus, I don't know where to even look for her. I saw Jimin and Jhope on my way to the dorm. "Hey boys, by chance did you see Aerin?" I inquired glancing at my phone to check if she have replied to my messages yet. "Oh, you didn't know?" Jimin questioned in a confused tone.

"Didn't know what?" I questioned back. "Aerin and Vilina had a fight at the practice and Aerin is hurt badly" Jhope replied. What the hell, that bitch, she is dead, I am going to freaking kill her. "I'll go upstairs, byee" I yell and run to the lift, I quickly run to the hallway where our rooms are located, just when I reached Jungkook's door, I see Val coming out of Aerin's door.

"Oh you are here, Aerin was asking about you," she says and went to her room. As soon as I entered her room "ow Eugene, not that ointment please, it stings" she screams pushing him away. Wow, she got hurt real bad. "What the hell happened to you? I was only 20 minutes late and you already got hurt by some ugly cow" I yell, after seeing her torn skin, her knees had multiple scratches with dried blood and swollen red lips.

"Don't worry Aria, I gave her a tight lesson" Eugene says pouring some liquid on the cotton. First, she fights with me and now with her. "What happened Aerin?" I question sitting next to Jungkook who was holding her legs down on the bed, so Eugene could first aid her. "I was practising the moves when I took a step back, I accidentally stepped over her, I apologized for that then she kicked me when we danced again, I know she was taking revenge but she also did apologize, I know it was fake but I let it go, first it was Amber and now her," she sighs.

Oh my god, she didn't just mention Amber, did she, I can't believe her big ass mouth. "It's just my second day though... We.... we danced all over again, I was steady and I was about to hop in the front when the kicking step comes but unfortunately, I gave my attention to Eugene and forgot about her, that's when she kicked me, harder than before" she completed, scrubbing her temples.

"That fat cow, wait, did you say Amber?" Eugene questioned. Damn, we are dead. "What? Did I say, Amber?" Aerin laughed worriedly. "I think you did" Jungkook answered with a serious tone. "Shut up, I didn't. Eugene, you continue, apply the ointment" she said and regretted it eventually when she felt the burning sensation.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, yes" I reply. "She took revenge on her because of me," I say gaining their attention. "What?" Taehyung questioned sitting next to me. "When I was on my way to my class, Vilina purposefully crashed onto me, spilling all her coffee over me and in return I gave her some mind-blowing words and pulled hair out, which got her mad" sigh repeating the drama on my head.

"Anyway, I am alright now, I don't want any more dramas" she waved looking at me. I don't do the drama, I am not even interested, but things happen on their own. Whatever she says, I don't think I'll ever let Vilina breathe in peace, she is like a gem, and I just want to bury her, deep down. Damn, bitches like her inspire my inner serial killer and I don't wanna change into a real bad girl, mum and dad wouldn't forgive me if they hear any of my vicious thoughts. Oh just when mom and dad came in my thought I suddenly remember about the party.

"HEY!!" I scream, which made Eugene press on her wounds real hard.

"CAN YOU BE ANY LOUDER...OWWWWW?!" she shrieked.   "what the-I am sorry" I gasped.

"What the hell you witch, why did you scream?" She groaned in pain, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Oh, I just remembered something" I laugh innocently.

"So mom and dad are throwing a party this evening, especially on return of Aerin," I say and do not miss her excited expression.

"What are you seriously serious?" She gasped.

"Of course dear" I reply.

"Am I invited?" Jungkook asks sheepishly.

"If I find new bruises on my leg, just where you are holding, then you aren't invited" Aerin snaps making Jungkook let go of her legs and it wasn't bruised. Lucky brute.

"Well, I think I am invited now" he smirks. "If you keep smirking, I'll break your teeth" she snaps throwing a pillow over him which she swiftly catches. "Everyone's invited, I'll text in our chat group" I started taking out my phone. "WAIT A DAMN MINUTE" Aerin growls. "How the heck am I supposed to go like this?" She asks pointing at her face and knees. Oh boy, I didn't think about that.

"Dad will be mad" Eugene commented. Dad absolutely hates it when his girls get injured. "Can you cover it?" Jungkook asked. "I can cover my knees but what about my face" she questioned him.

"I am sure you are getting your ass kicked today" Taehyung snaps out of nowhere which made Aerin glare at him and then look at me. When she was about to say something, Taehyung dropped on the floor, holding her hands, his eyes begging her to keep quiet. She smirks at him and I don't understand what the hell is going on.

__________________________

Like and comment readers 😄❤

Let me know your thoughts please ❤

Random question of the day: What's for dinner?

Wc 1614