[33]

》Go where you breathe free《

Aerin's P.O.V

"Yes they are so fucking mad" Jungkook grunted tramped within my room. "Jungkook?" I am dead nonplussed. "How can you leave without informing us" he snarled in ire. "How did they let you in?" I queried. "First of all I creeped inside, one of the maid let me in, you should oust her, second answer me without questioning back" he hastily alluded.

He starkly stood infront of us clenching his jaw, his matted yet wet hair and clothes indicates that he had been outside for a very long time. "And you, what the fuck are you doing here?" He lowered at Amber. "I am leaving to Seoul" Amber apprise me before striding towards my door. "Hey you said tomorrow" I bleated rising up.

The minute he turned around to face me he was back to his true self. Unfriendly. heartless. And I do not mind a bit. I don't even fathom why he had to swap from good to bad.

"I can go back whenever I want" he enounce. Bitch this is my house, you do what I say. "Now that Jungkook is here we will leave together" I urged. What was he even thinking. He came to Australia for me, even though he didn't know where I live he spent half a day looking for me, when he finally got here he took care of me and we enjoyed each other's company, I haven't seen him like that before.

"If you leave now I'll never come back" I perilled instantly after I don't get his reaction. He moved to the room he was gonna stay before glowering at me. Yeah glare at me, murder me with those eyes I couldn't care less. "You should've let him go" Jungkook's miffed voice seized my attention.

"You care about him more" he continued. Amber heeded that I was gone first. He came for me first. And now Jungkook had the nerve to say this. Jungkook discern what I was thinking and "They all are worried and scared shitless" he expressed.

"They called here but nobody answered, Aria knew you'd be here so she sent me to take you back" he disclosed. "Why didn't you come for me as soon as you saw me gone" I questioned ignoring my worried family. "Trust me I was gonna leave but I don't know where you live but then I had to find the proof to prove you innocent"

Now it makes sense, because I kept thinking why isn't he coming to get me. At first I didn't even want to see him but then I missed his presence. He tormented me everyday like there's no tomorrow but all of a sudden I felt sad that if I stayed in Australia there'd be no Jungkook to ruffle me.

"And...Aria wanted you gone so she asked me to act...tough and cold towards you so you'd escape from the situation, if you hadn't left I am sure you'd be in jail by now" he sniggered massaging his jaded face. It was all framed? "But I was hurt by those behaviour do you even know that" I bawled socking his head.

"Yes...I saw you crying in the washroom, leave through the fire exit, I saw Amber follow you but I couldn't help, it was all for your own safety" he cooed clasping me in the process. Fair enough. But I was still hurt. I hope mum dad and Eugene won't get angry when I go back home tomorrow.

"Please give me some food, I haven't eaten anything since our dinner together" he suspired dropping on my bed. "Excuse me? Why didn't you eat anything ? Didn't they serve you anything in Plane?" I asked before sprinting outside the door. "Kerry!" I shouted eyeballing the living room from upstairs. "KERRY!" I bellowed as she was watching the television with the sound on.

"Do you want something" Rene laughed out of nowhere. I so wanna fire these two oafish girls. "Send food for three quick" I informed before glaring at Kerry's head as she wasn't even listening to me.

I walked back inside before peeping at the guest room next to mine, it was shut as expected. "Wait for few minutes your dinner will be here soon" I laughed at Jungkook. All his energy is drained, his eyes are screaming for sleep and his clothes. Oh no my new bed sheets. "Jungkook go and take a shower you look dirty" I pull him up from my bed but he doesn't even budge.