Chapter 7: Rich Life & Rivalries (Part II)

After having a go at all these guys for another hour I was out and made my way out of the ring and up to the ground floor to get out of here and home to rest. I grabbed my bag pack and slung it over my shoulder calling out to the guys, bidding them goodbye.

"See you around," I shouted to some familiar wrestlers.

"Yeah bro, we'll be seeing you on tv soon," one of them shouted and I laughed and stepped out. Once I was in the carpark, I zipped up my jacket and put my hoodie over my head. The last thing I want is for people to recognize me and all of this getting out onto the paper, imagine what the headlines would be 'Park's Heir, the upcoming underground wrestler'. Not too bad I must say, has a nice ring to it doesn't it.

I walked up the footpath and made my way towards the shopping center where I left my bike. Soon the seven eleven small corner store came into view and I walked up to it and got on my bike. I started the engine and drove back home.

I enjoyed the feeling of riding my bike. It was given to me by my mother, she gives me the best gifts and is always the one on my side, supporting me, although she has no power, her love and support are enough for me to endure my father's wrath. When my dad wants me to take over the company, my mum is always the one to soothe me, it's not like she can go against his words.

However, as I'm getting older, our relationship keeps getting further apart, almost like strangers now. My dad has driven her mad enough to the point that she just sits there quietly, emotionless.

She lectures me now about Dad's company and asks me how I'm doing at school. I think she knows how serious my becoming eighteen is for everyone. She knows that my days of playing around are numbered and sooner or later I have to get serious about everything. I can never rebel against my mother, deep down I hope for her to tell me one day, that I'm free, that I can make my own choices, and that she's cheering on for me. But that's a dream I have to tuck away.

The familiar tall silver gates soon came into view and I started to slow down. As I got closer, the gates started to open, giving me space to enter and make my way up the long road to the family mansion.

My home literally looked like the Buckingham palace due to its size. It was white/cream sort of colour all over and had a cherry pomegranate door. There was window after window showing all the rooms positioned towards the front side of the house. There was a massive white pillar reaching up to the roof right next to my front door. There were gates on the sides of the house separating the front lawn from the backyard. In the back, we had a massive pool with a huge slide, a diving board, and a waterfall.

The gardens were filled with exotic flowers and plants and some grew up the wall of the house. I'm still unsure how many rooms the House held, I always lost count when walking through. Our home had a massive gym, another indoor pool for convenience, a state of an art kitchen, a luxurious spa, servants' quarters, and much other stuff I can't be bothered to explain.

I hopped off my bike and headed straight for the showers.

I let the water run down my bruised and toned figure, and I stay there in the shower for a while, feeling the warm waters comfort me. I run my fingers through my hair in hopes of ridding deep thoughts. The shower is also another sanctification location for me, it's significant how a place can make you feel more vulnerable and secure at the same time.

I tie a towel around my waist and make my way to the other side of the house where my room is. I know I have my own suite and bathroom but as I said, I'm picky and the shower on the right-wing is my favourite. It's also the quietest and darkest room in this whole mansion. Not caring who's home, I walk past a couple of servants who's jaw drops upon seeing me in a towel. I ignore them and continued on to my bedroom.