Chapter 1: Familiar Faces

The first thing I noticed when I entered into my homeroom were two things. One, the familiar faces from the night club and two, the hottie from the bus. The guy from the bus was the same dude I saw at the club.

My eyes went wide at the sudden appearance of them in the room. What were they doing here? Do they know it was me who took the photograph? What will they do? Do I share the same classes as them? Aish I hope not. This is the worst luck that could happen to me.

With hope that they don't recognise me I put my head down and walked to the front of the room where the teacher stood. The teacher was a He. He wore huge round glasses and striped everything. From striped neck ties to striped socks.

"Creepy" I muttered under my breath. The teacher held a hand out, "your timetable?" he asked. I quickly opened my bag and shoved my hand in not caring about the other junk in my bag and grabbed the timetable beneath all my stuff and handed it to the teacher.

He took one good look at it and then gestured for the class to quiet down. Everyone's attention was now on me and it felt very embarrassing. I hate being the new girl in school and having to introduce myself. The worst part, I'm bad at making friends, my introvert side kicks in and I become super awkward and weird. Ughhh.

"Everyone, we have a new student and she is going to be your new classmate. Treat her well." I bowed before introducing myself. "Hello everyone, I am Park Chorong, please look after me well." I tried to sound cheerful but I think my greeting came out as a too formal. I'm so awkward.

The only empty seat I could find was near the window, between a girl and a familiar blonde from the club at the Park's Hotel. The girl was really pretty with a round face, long brown hair that fell down on her shoulders and dark brown eyes. The blondie guy from the club was very attractive now that I can see him in broad daylight. From a distance you can instantly tell how gorgeous he would look up close with his dyed blonde hair bringing out his facial features, pink lips and dark eyes. Those eyes, dark and seductive almost. Despite his soft and minimal features, he sure is eye-candy. He's handsome. I sat down with the girl in front of me and the blondie behind me. The familiar hottie from the bus is not far behind. I hate being in front.

I hated that feeling you get on the first day of school as a new student. Those untamed butterflies doing summersaults in my stomach, the goose bumps that crawl all over my skin. I bet Eunji was doing better than I am. She probably is. She's intelligent, humble, polite, ugh let's just say she's also the perfect student. I'm sure she'd be all the teachers per by the end of the day. I do look up to her, sometimes I wish I was her. I am average in everything. Literally, everything. I don't stand out from a crowd, especially if Eunji is always by my side, she shines more than I do. I envy that, but I love my precious Eunji. I do have heart and spirit, I can guarantee that - useless traits I must say. Especially in a working society where competition is everything, every detail in your resume matters.

I can't even talk to a guy without my face turning into a bright, proud, red tomato. I would eventually say something really stupid. Welcome to my character ladies and gentlemen.

The bell rang interrupting my thoughts. I stood up and grabbed my things, hastily shuffling my feet across the room being the first one to exit.

I stepped out of the classroom, into the hall. The school hall was very big and spacious. With its roof curving above head and red lockers lining the hallway, it was very modern and beautiful in a contemporary kind of way. It so eemed like a prestigious school. Unique and peculiar paintings also plastered against the empty walls. They were those kind of ugly paintings that rich people buy but have no idea what the painting is. Geez, fancy stuff.