Chapter 21: It's taken awhile

Chapter 21: It has taken awhile

Chorong POV

The clock struck 11:30 the party was still in full swing. No- one was making their way home and putting their coats back on, no-one was looking for their cars, no-one was packing the music up or cleaning down the large amounts of paper cup- drinks. Everyone remained as they were and so was the soccer team and swimming team.

The party was held at Ha- young's parents resort in Gangnam, Seoul district. This party was exclusive to only the VIP families around the country, close friends and family, ambassador's teenage children and of course the famous chaebol heirs from the other public schools.

The entire resort was on "lock-down" mode apparently for this party as it was crucially important. The pool and spa, bar, kitchen, restaurant were only enclosed to those on "the list" which was checked thoroughly by both Ha- young's parents that made it kind of a big deal.

If I didn't mention Ha- young before, she is one of the most talented students at the school in the arts of singing and dancing. Both her parents made her their heir to their large conglomerate and theres a rumoure that she has an arranged marriage to some adult CEO guy which I think is creepy. Although she has responsibilities she is madly in love with Shownu from the swimming team.

The swimming team occupied their signature area which was usually outside on the tables near the expensive band was performing the jazz music for the night. The soccer team was stationed inside where the ballroom was and where another room filled with chandeliers, wine, dancing people and dining areas.

Anyways back to the party, the only reason me and the girls were able to make it through was because we disguised ourselves as caterers since we do work for one. Then once we were in, we snuck off to the toilets and changed into our cocktail dresses.

I stuck to wearing a halter neck black dress with silver pointy stilettos (from Bomi which I have to return back) and ironed my hair down. Eunji stuck to her original colour of blue spaghetti dress which had a floral pattern on the waist down and became transparent with multiple layers underneath of see- through fabric. She looked gorgeous with her hair pinned back from her face.

Bomi wore her colour of red sleeveless with gold jewellery. Bomu had her own invite to the party because her family was part of the VIP list which made her exclusive as a best friend. She helped to sneak us in and dress up.

As soon as we all were dressed up we all went our separate ways. "Tonight" Eunji began, "is about righting a lot of wrongs and wronging a lot of right".  I nodded in agreement and walked off into the crowd of VIP guests that smelled of product.

++++++++

It was easy to spot him among the crowd of people. He stood out so easily to me. Park Jimin could hide in among a crowd of a hundred people and I would point him out wherever he was. He could run all he wants from me but I will still be able to find him.

I guess that's how our relationship worked. We'll keep hiding from each other knowing that the other will still be able to find us. There was no-way he was escaping from me tonight. I need to talk to him once more.

I took a deep breath and held a hand to my chest, "you can do it Chorong. One night to make a total fool out of yourself and it will be okay in the morning".

I took off walking to the other end of the room and towards table number 4 where the half the swimming team sat. As I approached the table I could see the other boys make eye contact with me and act as if they've seen a ghost. They thought I wouldn't be able to face them again and I'd run away just like every other girl that becomes entangled with their group.