Chapter 3: Remember Her?

"What's she doing here?"

I couldn't speak. Frozen in my position and couldn't move a single inch. Why did I have to be so stupid and follow him up here? Stupid stupid stupid. I am so in trouble.

The sixth floor was magnificent from my view. It had glass all over and had two floors. There were a few potted palm trees spread all over the place, making the place look tropical. There were fancy lights around the room and a huge stereo set placed against the far end wall with a plasma screen tv.

On the top floor, there was a fancy bar that only rich people could afford drinks from. The only thing I could afford from there was probably was a glass of water, tap water at that. The stools were iron with red leather seats.

There was also a huge snooker table. On the bottom floor, there was also a mini kitchen with a lady standing in it in an apron. She was probably their personal chef. There were also red leather couches witted here and a whole wall was covered in trophies and medals, photo frames of other older soccer teams probably from years ago.

Then a boy with dyed blue kinda green hair stood up, "I'm going to ask again, what's she doing here!" He demanded. Making me jump a little from the shock of his loud voice. I was at a total loss.

I didn't know these people or why they had their own building floor to themselves. "I'm sorry," I said very softly and very apologetically to them. "I was lost and didn't know where to go," I bowed down to show my respect, also to hide the terror on my face.

"You're not allowed up here, didn't the administration tell you that? Or are you just plain stupid," he continued, "this place is only meant for us and us only, got that?" He said harshly and I nodded my head. If he keeps yelling, I might shed a tear or two, out of fear.

I bowed again before turning to go back into the elevator. I pressed the button to go down and waited impatiently for the elevator. I shifted uncomfortably from one foot to another. Filled with nervousness I wish I never even followed Jimin up here. Where was he anyway? That prick. I should have known he was trouble from the beginning.

"Isn't she the new girl?"

"Should we do something?"

"Should we just let her go?"

I could hear their discussion. As soon as the elevator dings signaling the door to open. I turned my head to say goodbye and unexpectedly stepped forward into the elevator "goodbye and sor-" I was cut off and I bumped into a strong solid chest.

At this point, I am going to die of embarrassment. What now?

I then felt a hand rest on my back and I lifted my head to look into the eyes of the handsome blondie. He looked even more handsome up close. With his dyed blonde hair and distinct facial features, he could be a star in a fashion magazine.

"Do you need saving?" He says with a slight smirk.

*

Jimin's POV

I just finished using the toilet and was ready to come out of the bathroom to see what all the fuss was outside. Hopefully my brother Jungkook hasn't broken the snooker table again. I took one last look in the mirror and remembered that girl from the bus.

Boy was she beautiful. Who was she? When can I see her again? I hope soon.

I stepped out of the bathroom and my heart stopped for a second. That long black hair. Is that her? I could tell from the back view, how her long hair fell gracefully. It has to be. How could I not recognize her? This school has over five hundred students and I didn't even see her.

I was about to call out to her when suddenly someone walked out of the elevator. Everything he did I hated. My arch enemy Minhyuk. Everyone knows our history so there's no need to retell it.

She then bumps into him and he placed a hand around her. How dare he?! Jealousy and rage fumes inside me.

"Do you need saving?" He asks her. I want to wipe that smirk off his face with my bare hands.

My head is filled with fury as I storm towards them. How dare he come to our territory? He's not even allowed in this area of the building. I can't take my anger out on him now. The girl is here and I don't want to look bad in front of her.

He then takes her hand and they both leave in the elevator. I quickly pace towards them but the elevator door closes just in time. Damn it!

I turn to face Suga "did you see who she was?" I asked him with desperation in my eyes and he shook his head.

"I think she got lost and made her way up here by accident," he answered. Suga was confused and I can't blame him. I started getting suspicious eyes and the interrogation begins.

"Why do you know her?" Taehyung asks.

"That's her," I told him and all the other guys walked down, anticipating my response.

"What do you mean Hyung?" Jungkook asks, "could she be the girl you were telling us about?" They were all filled with curiosity, ears opened in anticipation, leaning in.

"You know you can tell us", Taehyung my stepbrother who over the years I have come to terms with says. I nodded and they all smile like idiots. I smile and just stare at them. "Why did she leave though?" I asked.

Taehyung stepped forward, rubbing the back of his head, "Sorry, but I think I scared her off". I shake my head in disappointment. He needs to control his anger issues damn. He just cost me the girl of my dreams. Haha! My girl.

How can I find her again? I won't get another opportunity like this again in a lifetime. How can I tell her apart from the other four hundred and ninety-nine students in this school? Minus all the boys and guys of course. I need to find her. She's mine.

*

Chorong's POV

Who was this boy that has just saved me from those guys on the sixth floor? Oddly, I feel safe in the stranger's presence. My cheeks blushed a light pink at the thought. Not long, the silence started to fill in space, making it awkward now. It's just me. I'm the only one that's making it awkward. This handsome stranger looks relaxed, while I'm here fangirling over my own ridiculous thoughts.

"If you don't mind me asking, what were you doing up there?" He suddenly asked out of the blue. I should at least answer his question.

"I was lost and decided to follow Jimin," I answered him and he just stared at me. He then cramped up laughing.

"You're really adorable", he tells me. I blushed at the compliment. He then leans in closer, "and cute." His gaze was sweet. I didn't know how to react to his compliments so I just smiled in response, trying not to show my flustered cheeks. Why am I such a loser? Do I have to be so awkward and weird?

"Sorry, I'm not very good at responding to compliments," I say truthfully to him. "It's cool," he answered back and smiled warmly. The doors finally open and he gestures for me to exit. I do so and he followed behind.

"It's still lunch," he says and I nod. "Do you want to go eat something before the bell goes?" He asks and I shake my head. I don't really have an appetite after the embarrassing events that just happened.

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod. Suddenly my stomach grumbles low enough to echo through the whole corridor. I am seriously going to die of embarrassment like this. I cover my face with my hands from embarrassment, avoiding his reaction.

"It's okay," he tells me and leads me to the cafeteria.

"By the way, have we met before?" He asks me. Wow, so many familiar questions that I have received from Jimin earlier as well.

"No," I answer and my mind suddenly flashes back to when I snuck into the club with Eunji. Both groups were there and so was he. Is that how he remembers me? I hope not. I do not want to get tangled up in their mess. I don't want drama or any trouble. Please. Angels above, if you can hear my prayers. Please keep me safe and out of trouble. I beg.

"See you around," he says and leaves me in front of a double door. This must lead to the cafeteria and the courtyard where the students spend lunch.

[End of Chapter Three]