Hacked!

A/N: The picture above is something I made and is also on the bottom of the page. Please also read the A/N down there too!

After my night patrol I would rest over the day and just be in my hiding spot. It was not much of a hiding spot than an abandoned industrial building. It is very old and because of that and the cost of upgrading every single machine, they simply just closed it down.

It had a huge warehouse where I could stretch my wings and fly around a little bit and a couple of sports I could hide if anything would happen or someone was coming to inspect the building which never happened before but one never knows!

I'm so bored!

What should I do?

It was not unusually for me to get bored over the day time and I would usually sleep because I changes my sleeping schedule to one of a creature of the night. The reason was pretty simple. My shift and my patrols are all over night because the heroes will try and catch me over the day. Not to mention what will happen if the hero commission finds me.

Where did I put my phone?

No, wait where is my laptop?

I didn't had money at all. It was way too risky to work for someone. Call me paranoid but I would for sure not risk leaving any evidence behind me that I was still alive at all.

Ahh there it is!

Once I began searching around, I quickly found my laptop. It was not the newest model but it was working that's all I cared after all. The laptop was thrown out because the SSD of it was broken. All I had to do was change it and then break into someone's house in order to get an operating system on a stick I found on the beach that they use as a dumpster and voila it was working once again.

I loved the beach. It was completely covered with all kind of garbage. However ones garbage is the others treasure. This time it was so true. I loved the things I could find there. They were all useful once they are fixed again.

Now, let's see if they managed to fix their system again....

I might do it for them..

NAH!

Or..

I could do it and then destroy it again

HAH!

This will be fun!

I sat on the ground in the storage area and could let my wings rest on the floor completely open. The sun could get through the roof a little bit too. It was such a beautiful day to annoy Nezu again. I loved playing with that rat. He was fun. Every time he thought he got me, he would tap into a trap and trigger it. Since I had their whole system in my hands I was not only hacking into his PC but also in the CCTV's and watching him how he starts smiling when he thinks he finally got me only for that smile to drop and him to sip at his tea to calm down. Very amusing sight.

Today however I wanted to go even further than the usual playing around with him. I had something special in my mind.

Since my laptop wasn't the newest it took him some time to boot but after that he was working as if he was a new one. The booting was the only thing that takes him ages.

Okay let's do this!

Once the system was up, I quickly opened the command shell and began tying in command after command hacking into UA's system.

Me: Oho! So you learned a thing or two!

I tried getting into the system like I always do but this time there was a huge firewall blocking me from doing so.