USJ attack! I have no words for what is going on...

A couple of weeks past after I bombed Aizawa with some glitter and got the whole class to laugh. This was the moment I was accepted into the class. It all went rather quick and they all were pretty nice to me. I never told that I was Azrael just Izuku.

Shoto knew about me and I needed to say everyone was really friendly and I could immediately talk to them and I could literally feel that I was now a part of their class. It was funny how they just accepted me all because I bombed Aizawa with a glitter bomb. He still had glitter in his hair for a couple of weeks.

Everyone that started asking him what happened he only said Azrael. The teacher knew but the students were confused why he would say that a vigilante would do that and class 1A knew it was me but they never made the connection. They thought that he would rather say that instead of telling people it was his class.

Well, they were stupid but who cared. In this couple of weeks, I stayed with Aizawa without hiding anymore at all.

Aizawa: *Sigh* Nezu thought it was a great opportunity for you guys to have a field trip to the USJ building and exercise there. So, I expect everyone to be down in 15 minutes in their hero costume!

Just like that he came and went out again. For some unknown reason I had the feeling that something will happen. Something I wouldn't like at all.

Shoto: Are you okay, angel?

Me: Yes...

Shoto: Something is on your mind.

Me: Yeah... I kinda have a bad feeling but I don't know why.

Shoto: An attack maybe?

Me: No this feels different.

Shoto: How so?

Me: You know the feeling when you get surprised but don't like the surprise... that kind of feeling.

Shoto: I am with you honey! I'll protect you from anything.

Me: Thanks, Sho-chan!

We both took out hero costume which meant me literally taking my vigilante costume and went for the changing room and then out. We were the first ones out.

Me: Aizawa, would it be okay if I fly and follow you guys? Busses aren't my thing.

Aizawa: Sure, but you will be flying at our speed and right next to the window where I can see you.

Me: How about I get Hawks to follow me? He is working close and I would have a pro around.

Aizawa: No.

Me: Why? I would be much faster!

Aizawa: Either inside or close to us.

Me: Fine!

time skip brough to you by class 1A driving to the USJ building singing Row Row Row the boat.

I landed before class 1A and Aizawa got out of the buss.

Aizawa: Problem kitten be happy that you were not in the bus.

I knew what he was talking about since I could basically hear them sing and I saw Aizawa close to chocking them all. Thankfully he didn't touch Sho-chan or I would probably make the bus crash with everyone inside and only heal Sho-chan since it was the others' fault for going this far.

We immediately went inside USJ and were met with Thirteen who knew who I was.

Thirteen: Welcome to USJ.

Before she could even say anything more, I saw Kurogiri and immediately got Sho-chan up in the air.

Me: The heck you think you are doing?

He only made everyone disappear before returning with a couple of hundreds villain and Shigaraki.

At least he didn't bring a nomu with him!

But still, what in the world are you doing?

Where the heck did you even find all these villains?

Don't tell me Grandpa pulled some string?!

No...

If soo they would have a nomu with them!

Aizawa: Izu get behind me.

Sho-chan: Now I know why you said you had a bad surprise feeling this really isn't good.

Me: You don't say!

Shigaraki: Give us Azrael back!

Me: Shiggy enough!

Shigaraki: But Titan!

I put Shoto right next to Aizawa and flew over to Shigaraki while Aizawa was screaming at me to come back and Sho-chan telling him that I would be fine.

Me: Kurogiri get the villains away from the heroes and my fellow classmates!

He did as I said and immediately returned to me and Shigaraki though this time he had Toga with him. She immediately went ahead and hugged me. Though she knew she wasn't allowed to stay to close to me or for too long.

Me: Are you completely out of your mind? What are you doing here?

Toga: We missed you!

Me: *Sigh* If you missed me then why attack everything and not just come over or send Kurogiri to get me?

Shiggy: But titan!

Me: Shiggy after this if I hadn't stopped you, you guys would have gotten hunt down as a villain group! Now stop this nonsense and apologize to them!

Toga: We did nothing wrong! They took you from us!

Me: Himi-chan, they didn't take me. I need to announce Azrael to the world and thanks to you guys I can finally do this after this incident! Nezu will surely help me!

Shiggy: Titan, you are making no sense!

Me: I have a plan on how to get my brother free.

Toga: Tell us!

Me: Not here and not know. There are too many people around. Now can you guys please go back? I'll visit you soon.

Shiggy: I don't care if we need to break into UA next to get you or not. If you are not at home today we will come and get you!

Me: Does grandpa know?

At this I could see them all pale a little bit before shaking their head.

Me: Then please don't make this any worse and go back!

It was Kurogiri who made the final call and just teleported them all away.

Kurogiri: I am sorry for not considering the consequence earlier.

Me: It's okay. You guys missed me after all.

Kurogiri: Will you join as for a late-night snake?

Me: Yeah.

Kurogiri: Then I'll get you your favorite tea from Master.

Me: Please do.

Just like that the whole attack came very suddenly but also disappeared as fast as it came leaving a very confused Aizawa and Thirteen behind. Now I needed to explain what happened to them and Nezu as well as ask for a favor from Nezu.

Doing so meant selling some information or my soul to the chimera but since I saved him and the LOV did after all get rid of ORCHID, I was sure he wouldn't mind doing me a favor for free or so I hopped.