Spread the words of Azrael!

I knew from the look Hawks and Dabi were giving each other that they liked each other really much. Not only that but I was sure that the kiss Hawks mentioned before was real and that he only wanted to tease Dabi and then make him feel relieved again. Though from the reaction I could tell that Dabi did remember it and they both wanted to hide their affection for each other from me.

Knowing that I was literally the most wanted person on this county and the hero commission as well as Orchid being after me, I had no other choice as to leave them. There was no way I would get them involved into my mess at all. Both of them were to kind to me that I could endanger them.

Orchid....

Why are they after me?

Could it be that they want revenge?

But from what I know the organization doesn't go after someone for revenge but for -

The moment I realized what the organization was for a shiver run down my spine. I could feel my blood freeze only on the sheer thought of it. Orchid was definitely not an organization you wanted to mess with.

My quirk!

They are after my quirk!

This organization loves experimenting and trying to take and evolve quirks!

I can't let them find me or catch me at all!

The hero commission would even be better than them!

As I arrived back in my lair I began quickly to pack my stuff and flew out. There was another abandoned building on the other side of the city. I was sure that they wouldn't be able to find me there and so I went out.

It didn't take long for me to arrive at a part where there were a lot of abandoned buildings. I knew that this part of the city was ruled by a cartel so I needed to be careful here too.

However, it didn't take long for me to find a nice place where I could easily jump out of every window and fly away if I needed to not only that but the ceilings of the rooms inside were also rather high and just perfect for me

It took me the whole day to explore this whole building. It was completely empty and there was no evidence nor anything left from any homeless person. This was never a good sign but I didn't care if that meant that I could be alone and safe from anyone. The rest of the day I spend covering my wings with black paint instead of coal.

They hurt a little bit while I flew but this tiny bit of pain was nothing for me. This was the reason why I was up on my feet and on the roof of the building at the end of the day.

I am so sorry Dabi!

But this is better for you!

I know you can be a great hero!