Endeahoe

So my plan was pretty simple. I wanted Dabi to have some fun and what better way than to make his father regret his whole career! Besides that I still had some unfinished business with him. Let's just say I didn't like the fact what he did to Shoto and the other day chasing a ghost aka me.

Me: *Sigh* Let's go back to my hideout.

Dabi: Sure.

Me: You'll so gonna help me put the coal back on my wings.

Dabi: But they are prettier this way.

Me: And I see you overused your quirk to get your scars back.

Dabi: Touché!

After that little debate we both went to the abandoned industrial building and wanted to show him around. However the moment we were in front of it, he immediately stopped in mid-track.

Me: Why did you stop walking?

Dabi: You are not planning to go in there!

Me: Yes, why?

Dabi: Don't you know about the lunatic that has some kind of ghostly quirk that lives in there?

Me: The only lunatic that lives in there is this one right in front of you.

The moment I said that I also pointed towards myself making it clear to him that I was the one that spread the rumors as well as did everything in my power to get the people not to go in there.

Dabi: Ohh...

After I said that to him, we both made our ways in and I quickly showed him around. Once that was done he helped me to apply a layer of black coal on my wings and we both headed out.

Dabi: So what's the plan?

Me: Putting an end to that flammable trashcan, no?

Dabi: Yes. But how?

Me: Not water that's for sure.

Dabi: If not a bucket of water or dumping him somewhere then what do you actually plan on doing?

Me: Do you like grilled meat?

Dabi: Yes why?

Me: How about burnt?

Dabi: No way!

Me: Yes way!

Dabi: I don't think you will go that far!

Me: Well all you need is flour and we can get some easily. But that's not what we will use.

Dabi: ...

Me: Just follow me!

I went into the manufactory and there I had a buckets full of glitter. It was a very fine glittered mixed with flour. Initially I wanted to make some glitter bomb that would also help me get away from anything and flour mixed within makes a nice white and pink glittery could for a couple of seconds. Best way to get away. Used it once on someone nearly saw me.

Dabi: What the?

Me: Don't use your flames in here at all!

Dabi: Understood but you serious? Glitter in this amount?!

Me: Yes and it is very cheap and useful!

I took a bucket and gave it to him and then got one myself after that I also grabbed another bucket which was filled with some machine oil and we both head out.

Me: Now all we need to find him.

Flapping my wings, I got into the air. It was already dark as we waited for the perfect timing and headed out. To be quite frank it wasn't hard to find that pyromaniac.