You think you can stop an angel?

The next day after I accepted defeat and went with Aizawa, I woke up and only had a UA uniform to change into. Naturally I didn't want to wear it yet and went down only to see Aizawa and Mic sipping on some tea.

Me: Seriously?!

Mic: Ohh good morning.

Aizawa: Seriously what?

Me: You took my casual clothed and only gave me this?

Aizawa: It suits you.

Me: Cut the crap! I want my stuff back!

Sho-chan was the one that got me these!

Mic: But you look nice in it.

Me: But I can't go back home in these!!!

Aizawa: Kitten, this is your home.

Me: Does Hawks know?

Mic: I haven't told him about it.

Aizawa: Nope.

Me: Can I get a phone?

Aizawa: Nope.

Me: WHA- WHY?

Aizawa: You are my kitten and not his little chicken.

Me: *Sigh* and what do you expect me to do?

Aizawa: Stay here with us.

Mic: Ohh that reminds me, I need to go and teach my class.

I watched Aizawa go to Mic and give him a quick kiss before letting him leave.

Aizawa: So?

Me: You officially kidnapped me.

Aizawa: No only surprise adopted you.

Me: Same thing!

Aizawa: No. You are officially Izuku Aizawa now.

Me: Huh?

Aizawa: While you were gone, Nezu and me talked this over and he prepared all the documents and I adopted you.

Me: Without my conscience?

Aizawa: Didn't need it as a hero.

Me: You freaking serious?

Aizawa: Yes. Now stay here.

Me: Hawks won't like this.

Aizawa: I don't care. That dumb chicken can come over and talk this through with me.

I looked around the room and at this point I didn't care if I would fly away in UA clothes or not. I needed to go back before Shiggy would do something stupid. Not to mention that Shoto probably already planned a rescue mission as well as put their names in his death note.

Not good. Not good at all! I needed to get back and that as soon as possible.

Thankfully this house was designed to that I could get in and out as I please which meant that the window had motion sensors for them to open up and thinking that I immediately flapped my wings but the moment I was close to the window I felt something around my ankle and of course it was Aizawa with his scarf.

Me: Oh, come on!!!

Aizawa: Where do you think you are going?

Me: For a little flight.

Aizawa: Not gonna happen.

Me: You can't just cage me up!

Aizawa: I am not, now come down and we go to ground beta.

Me: Why should we go there?

Aizawa: Pranking Vlad's class with some fake grenades.

Me: Make it glitter bombs and I am in. By the way why would you do that?

Aizawa: Me? Who said I would do that?

Me: Why would you want me to do that?

Aizawa: He stole my coffee.

Me: and?

Aizawa: It was mine.

Me: And?

Aizawa: It's coffee!!

Me: And?

Aizawa: Kitten stop it.

Me: Fine, let's go. I love pranking you guys after all.

Just like that I landed and removed the scarf from my ankle before walking out of the house with him. Since he wanted me to prank someone, I thought why not do that and then get the hell out of UA before the LOV starts raiding it.

I knew that I needed to become a hero to get rid of the hero commission. I didn't want them dead though they would deserve it but I only wanted them to be out of the way and behind bars. An easy death would only be a present for them and I didn't want to give them the satisfaction and the favor of a quick death.

So once we were in front of ground beta he gave me my glitter grenades back and a gas mask too.

Aizawa: I do not want you to get sick because of breathing that stuff in.

Me: Thanks.

After that I flew up into the sky and the moment he opened the door, I let myself drop to the ground and fly in with an incredible speed.

Me: Is it a bird? A plane or a fish?! NO, IT'S A FREAKING GLITTER BOMB!!!

Just like that I began dropping them one by one and watched every single one of the students run away but there was no way they could escape my brilliant pink glitter bombs. They didn't wait for any invitation and immediately started trying getting me down and out of the sky but all I did was throw them a glitter grenade at their chest and fly way until I was out of them.

Me: Well, that was it! Have a nice da!

It was Vlad King who let the windows open and seeing as this was a nice escape route from Aizawa, I took it.

Me: See you later!

I could hear the hero screaming after me and the people to close the freaking window but it was already to late.

Just like that I flew away and back to the LOV lair.