Lab bunny

I slowly woke up into a plain white room. I felt the cold chains around my wrist and ankles. I felt sluggish and I remembered the pain that they gave.

Where am I?

Ahhhh.... Why does my head and my wings hurt soo much....

Everything was fuzzy but one thing was sure, I knew I was in danger and I didn't care how much I would hurt myself. I gathered all the power I had and rattled and pulled on the chain but they wouldn't budge. I was too weak.

MY WINGS!

They chopped them off!

OMG!

I remembered the pain from my wings and instinctively tried to move them. Thankfully I felt them and I could see them as I moved them up and around me. This was when I realized that my wings weren't chained.

Me: *relieved exhale*

Thank god they are still there...

Wait but that means.... How long was I out?

Never mind, I need to get out of here!

My feathers may be soft but I still had a lot of strength in them and so I used my wing to somehow tangle a couple of my feathers below my chains and pulled them. My feather was in between the table and myself and so I made a quick opening motion with my wing and busted the chain off. I did the same with all the chains until I was free.

Good that they were not chained at all!

Still chaining a kid to a table and experimenting on him...

This is not the hero commission. They wouldn't have done something like that! They would have rather tried breaking my soul instead of experimenting on me.

Now it was now or never. I knew I didn't have much time and once I pulled the mask off my face, I instantly felt the chain in air.

Tranquilizer...

They forcefully made me stay here!

How long am I even here?

That's not important now!

I need to get out of here!

Guess I am lucky that my body got used to the tranquilizer huh...

I quickly stood up only to stumble and fall to the ground. My whole body was shaking and I could see all the bandages I had on my legs and arms as well as around my torso.

What the heck did they do to me?

What experiences did they run down on me?

Did they try making a monster out of me?

So many questions were in my mind but there was so little time to think about it. After a couple of minutes, I stood up again and went to the door. It wasn't surprising to find it locked. however, I could tell that this was a door which was opening thanks to a key card. There was no door handle on it or anything just a key card pad on the side of it.

And you think this will stop me?

Just wait till I am out!

I swear if I get my hands on the orchid member that kidnapped me!

Ahh I will gladly mop the floor with his face.

What the heck? I mean who is even hunting an angel down? Did I ever do something to you?