A hero in need!

As I was now flying around, everything looked fine to me until I could see a fight on a roof. Thinking it could be Eraserhead, I went towards them. However, as I was coming closer I could see that the hero in question had no scarf. Not only that but they were also in the edge of the building.

Is that a hero or a fellow vigilante?

Hmmm..

I can't tell!

Does it matter anyways?

They need help and I am going to give them the support they need!

Seeing as this could end up wrong in multiples ways I began speeding up and I was right to do so since in the next minute the hero slipped and began falling to their death.

Me: GATCHA!

It was a close call but I managed not only to grab the hero but also fly upwards with them and getting them back on the roof.

The guys that were after the poor hero were still there and that was when I realized what was going on.

We were currently on the rooftop of a jewelry shop. Not only that but one of the guys had some kind of acid quirk and was currently making a hole in the floor. It was so disgusting looking at all the drooling he produced.

Is he seriously drooling all over the place?

Why does this look so disgusting?

How the heck did they even come up with such an idea?

Who tried to break into a jewelry that is on the ground floor through the rooftop of a 7-story high building?

Are you guys for real?

Does anyone have any kind of braincells still left?

Like seriously?

This not only takes you hours but this is soo stupid!

Me: Did no one ever told you that you need a napkin?

Villain 1: Get him!

The moment I dropped the hero on the roof, I took out my beauties with which I usually fight. They were beautiful green daggers.

They were not sharp at all since I didn't wanted to kill anyone but their blade was dipped in a special tranquilizer that wasn't that easy to make

They were not sharp at all since I didn't wanted to kill anyone but their blade was dipped in a special tranquilizer that wasn't that easy to make. It was hard gathering up all the herbs I needed in order to make it but once it is done it is super effective. Just one drop on a skin area could make the whole area numb.

Now with my daggers in my hands I immediately began charging at them after letting them make the first move. There was one guy with a scales and fangs and other one with claws as hands. However, the third guy had another unique quirk that was more likely to affect me as it was a gun as his hands. From watching the mand transform his hand into a gun I believed that he was able to make any kind of weapon as his hand.

Now this will be fun!

I didn't had any good exercise in ages!

I hope they can at least put on a good fight if not think!

After he made the first shot, I immediately went after the man immobilizing him before he knew it. All I had do to was make a cut mark around the back of his head. The neural system was shut down for a while and the guy dropped to his feet.

What a disappointment!

They are not even trying to fight me!

Come on!

Use your brains!

There a couple of ways how to bring a bird down!

This is so boring!

If you can't even bring a bird down how did you even manage to get the hero down?

Is this hero stupid or just reckless?

I was hovering above the guy and looked at the other ones.

Me: SOOOO~ Who's next?

Villain 2: You think you can take us all down?

Me: I don't think so I know it!

After that both of the beast like quirk users came at me. Needless to say, that they were no match for me as I could fly and not only that but I was a lot agile and faster than them. Not soon after they went charging at me, I had them pinned down to the ground with my wings and was standing on top of both of them.

At some point one of them fell down because I swooped him off his feet while the other one was charging at me and fell over him. After that I landed on both of them and was pressing one of my wings against them. They might be soft but they were not that light.

Me: Wanna tell me what you guys were up too?

Villain 2: Screw you!

Villain 3: Fuck off!

Me: No? Okay guess then this settles it!

I quickly began sending one after the other to sleep before jumping off them and walking towards the fourth villain.

Me: YO! I think you can stop now!

The moment I said that and was walking towards the 4th villain, he turned towards me and began attacking me too.

Me: You freaking serious? After what I have done to your teammates in seconds?

The guy didn't listen and so I began running at him and with one flap I made myself shot beside him and cut him by his neck. Needless to say, that he dropped to the ground.

Me: Now that that is done, let's take a look at you hero!

Until now I didn't look at the hero even once. I was too busy making sure that there was no threat befalling anyone since this building wasn't only housing a jewelry shop but also civilians.

However now that I did get a good look at the hero I could see how many injuries there were on the hero's body.

Me: They got you pretty badly.

So reckless it is!

You got lucky I found you and was close by to even see you!

Like how did you even end up this badly?

Your quirk is perfectly for getting them all out in one shot!!!

*Sigh* What a reckless hero she is....

Though I must say... She is better than a certain trash can.

Without any hesitation, I went to the hero and healed her up completely. Her costume was ripped a little bit and normally there would be this pinkish mist coming of her but I could tell that she was really exhausted not to mention injured. If I would have let her on her own she would have bled out and died not to mention died from falling of this building.

Once I went over to her I placed my hands on her shoulder and began healing her up. It was still the easiest way to heal up a person by touching them than use the energy of the light that was coming of my wings.

Midnight: Who are you?

Me: Azrael nice to meet cha!

As soon as I finished healing her I immediately backed away since I could see her quirk functioning again and this was when she finally snapped out of the daze she was in and looked at me.