Orchid incident

Nezu's POV:

I could still remember the day he saved me. A year ago, I was in serious trouble and out of nowhere an angel like kid came down and got me out of the situation I was in. Hearing him referring to me as a lab-rat made me realize who this vigilante was in real live. It was true that we didn't have anything about the person. For all we knew it also could be a girl behind the mask but thanks to the clue I knew that it was a boy a 10-year-old kid in fact.

Flashback brought to you by Nezu thinking about the last smile Izuku gave him and how bright and warm it was making his worry melt away.

I was out going home from a rather amusing day. My staff members were discussing if they should exchange the coffee in the teachers lounge to a coffeine free one and trying to see if Aizawa would find it out and taste the difference.

Needless to say, that Aizawa was going after them and then throwing one after another out of the window letting them hang upside down for 3 hours. It was such an amusing sight that I saved the CCTV footage and stored if for future use. You never know when and how many blackmail material one need.

As if that wasn't enough Chiyo my good old friend and healer started whacking Power loader until he lost conscious because he tried to teach his class how to make a bomb and more than 90,50% meaning every single one beside his bomb blew up creating such a beautiful chaos. Unfortunately, the kids got hurt and instead of bringing them to the infirmary, I decided to send her down. This was why she whacked him unconscious.

This was also something I saved for future reference. After that I spend the rest of the day doing all kind of paperwork for my school.

It was already late when I got off school and went for a walk back home. Little did I knew back then how dangerous it was.

The streets were already illuminated only by the street light and it wasn't for long that a huge black van stopped in the middle of the street and 4 people in yellow security and hazards suits came out.

Me: NO!

I knew exactly who they were. A couple of years ago I managed to escape a high security laboratory and these people right in front of me were people that worked for the same place. How did I know? They had the same logo on the suit. It was Orchid. A very dangerous and experimental group.

Once I saw the van and the people coming out, my hear began standing up straight and I started running away. This was however no use since one of them had a speed quirk cutting my path and kicking me into the next wall.

Everything went on way to fast and before I knew it, I was fighting them and they were also fighting me. 4 against 1 the odds were never in my favor and no matter how wild I was they still managed to injure me quite bad.

I was close to passing out that was when I saw it. Someone who looked like an angel came down from the sky and grabbed me. Before I knew it the person was getting us out of there and carrying me like an injured animal in his arms. It wasn't far-fetched calling myself a scared and injured animal since I was one.

Not long after he got me away from them, he landed back on UA's property and put me down gently.

???: You might feel very sluggish after this.

Hearing him say that was one thing but experience what he was doing was another one. I felt the warmth coming off him and the place where he touched me. My eyes were nearly closed and yet I could see him very clearly.

Me: Who are you?

???: No one really...

His wings were a brilliant white and the moment he started healing me I could see them glow a little bit and the moment they did I could make his greenish-black hair out as well as the bright emerald green eyes.

???: You should be fine now.

Me: Who... are .... you.... ?

The moment he said that I began feeling very tired and it was hard looking at the kid. He looked as if he was in pain himself but the fact that he just saved me and there was no way I could thank him bothered me.

Before I could say anything more, I saw him take off and I fell into a deep slumber.

End of flashback brought to you by Nezu sleeping under a tree like a bear in winter time while the full moon was shining down on him

Azrael: I make it my business to just know everything I can get my hands on.

Me: I see. You seem to be a real guardian angel!

Azrael: I see you made the connection.

Although he was now up on a tree, I could still see his beautiful wings. The way they were currently black only made me think harder on who he was trying to hide from if he needed to go that far.

His wings were slightly bigger from the last time I saw him but they looked the same only in black which I knew was either paint or a black powder on it.

Me: I see black is the new white.

Azrael: Fits a fallen one like me!

Me: Says the one that saved a hero.

Azrael: I am fallen on my own way.

Me: Hard to believe that.

Azrael: Well, that is your problem not mine!

The moment he said that something flashed from behind him. It looked like a light grenade. Personally, hated them but the sheer possibility of one going up in the sky wasn't a coincident.

Azrael: Looks like I have to go!

Just like that he took off as the bird he was and vanished into the sky.

Aizawa: You found something out.

Me: Yes. Yes, indeed and it is one more reason to join forces with that vigilante.

Recovery Girl: You want to join hands in hands with a vigilante?

Me: Yes. I will find a way to bring him into UA.

Aizawa: Just who is this?

Me: An old acquaintance of ours.

Aizawa: Ours?

Me: Yes, and I have a feeling he will be back very soon. Now why are you in such a state?

Aizawa: I got a call from the hero commission telling me they needed some help and went to an abandoned building. There were too many for us and I got separated.

Recovery Girl: And no one went to help you?

Aizawa: No and if it was not for Azrael then I would be dead.

Recovery Girl: Your injuries were not that bad. So this couldn't be the reason for it.

Me: But the situation you were in was.

Aizawa: Yes. The moment we exited the building it blew up.

Recovery Girl: Oh my!

Me: It looks like I'll need to have a serious talk with the hero commission to not touch my staff.