Orchid no more!

3rd POV:

While Izuku was in the report room right next to his experiment room, the light went on and every door began to shut. If that wasn't enough the hatched for the chimeras opened and hatch 45-60 was released. This meant that chimeras were released to guard the different floor. Now Izuku was on the underground level G16. Since they long have evacuated that floor besides the experiments since the door to them basically protected them, the only person left on that floor was Izuku and now the chimeras.

While he was there alone there were flames covering the entire other floors.

???: YO Crusty! For how long do we need to do this?

???: Until we found what Sensei asked us.

???: Ohh I love going stabby stabby on all of them.

???: *Sigh* Remind me why she is on our team?

???: Move it, you are not NPCS!

???: I got ya nugget!

???: ATTACK!!!!

It was no other than the LOV the league of villains who were send to save the little green bean. Little did they know on which floor he was or anything. This was why they had 3 nomus with them and fighting their way through. It didn't take them long to eliminate any threat or basically anything that was in their way.

While the LOV was quickly making their ways through the different floors, the Nomu and the rest of them only left dead bodies behind. Where they go an event filled with blood, burns and broken bones followed. Needless to say, that the chimeras were no match for the Nomu's. The 5 guard dogs were also long gone.

???: Phoenix!

Not long after they started they cleaned each and every floor until they got to floor 16. This was where Izuku was. Unfortunately for the little Angel he was trapped in the room he got in. It was only after the door gave in because of the extreme heat and a solid punch of a nomu.

The moment the door fell down, Izuku was about to lash on the person but once he saw who this was he immediately went for an embrace.

Izuku: DABI!!!!

Dabi: I finally found you!

It was only shortly after Izuku's disappearance that Dabi went undercover as a villain. He thought it would help him find Izuku and while he did that he came across a villain group that went by the name of LOV. Not only that but he found out that they were looking for a certain angel and this was why he was with them. As if that wasn't enough Hawks was also part of the LOV. The hero painted his wings black and used a different name.

Izuku: Dabi, is this really you?

Dabi: Yes, and your brother and everyone else including me are soo worried about you!

???: You found our titan?

???: You found feathers!?!

Dabi: Yes.

???: Kurogiri bring them out.

Dabi looked behind Izuku and found his feathers scattered all around the room. Not only that but a chopped off wing was also there. He looked at Izuku and his wing to the one behind him.

Dabi: No. We still have business to finish!

???: So I can still go stabby stabby?

The others were still on different floor since Dabi and a nomu were sent on the 16 floor while the others covered the other floors. It was either a LOV person with a nomu or 2 LOV members. They couldn't afford to waste a lot of time and this was why the 5 members of the LOV split up and were only communicating over an ear bud.

???: What do you mean?

Dabi: They need to pay for what they did to him!

???: Kurigiri get him out.

Kurogiri: Yes!

It wasn't shortly after the meeting that Kurogiri came to Dabi's side and opened a portal.

Dabi: Izu, trust me on this one and go through.

Izuku: Okay.

After Izuku went through the portal the LOV including Hawks and Dabi went on and began murdering every single one of the Orchid members. Dabi told them briefly what happened after Izuku left which made Hawks see red and slaughter them all. He couldn't believe that his small brother went missing for a year only to be caged up and experimented on.

Dabi: They chopped his wings off!!! They plucked his every feather! They tried to take his quirk! They need to pay for this and burn in my hell flames!

Hawks: THEY DID WHAT?!

Toga: Ohh I'ma rip their organs out!

Shigaraki: No one's get out of here alive!

LOV: YES!

Kurogiri: I'll make sure no one is escaping.

This was how Orchid found their end and no evidence about the culprits was left at all.

Izuku's POV:

I did what Dabi told me and went through the portal. Dabi looked different to me. He for sure had all his scars back but the thing he was wearing was his villain costume and not the hero ones. Thinking that was weird I was completely distracted and didn't even think on what was going on or how they found me nor where I was at all.

???: Ahhh you are finally here. Tell me Izuku how do you feel?

The moment I heard my name I looked up only to see a guy with a lot of scars sitting on a chair and looking at me. I knew this guy all too well. Everyone who saw the fight with All Might knew this man. It was no other than AfO.

Me: How do you know my name?

AfO: Did Inko never tell you?

Me: Mom... Tell me what?

AfO: I am your grandfather Izuku. You mom... left me for your father. She left everything behind to be with him and the fucking bastart killed her and left you completely by yourself. I wasn't able to move as of recently.

Say what now?

You...

My...

WHAT?!

Me: ...

AfO: I was watching over you all these years. Until now I haven't had the power to do anything besides watch over you. I am sorry that you needed to experience something like this. The nomu's were also not ready until yesterday.

Me: You are my grandfather?

AfO: Precisely.

Me: This is too much for me.

AfO: I can believe that and by the look of you, you also need some time to recover and rest.

The man stood up and came to my side. He then grabbed my shoulder and I felt very warm and then tired and sluggish. I even nearly collapsed on the spot.

AfO: Rest my grandchild. I just healed you.

Me: But what about the others?

AfO: They are here for you.

He picked me carefully up and began carrying me through a portal and I could see a bar like scene in front of me before blacking out completely.