The heck?! A glitter CATerpillar!

Aizawa's POV:

I was teaching my class and for some odd reasons Shoto just came to me and asked me to explain the importance of support items. So here we were me actually standing on front of a noise and bothersome class explaining it.

Me: Support items are specially designed for a hero to be able to either mask their intention or help them enhance their ability. For me it is my goggles and my capture gear. Since my quirk needs me to look at one I wear special googles in order for my enemy not to be able to track my eyes.

As I was explaining them more about how they were invented, the door to the classroom was slammed open and all of the sudden, I could see Izuku with a shit eating grin and a glitter grenade in his hands.

Me: NO KIT-

Before I could even finish what, I was saying he threw it right at me and it exploded while I had my goggles on and mouth open since I was talking to him.

In the next moment I began puffing and coughing out some glitter before I took down my googles so that I could see what was going on. Though I seriously didn't need to see it since I could hear them all laughing.

I was completely covered in glitter besides the part of my eyes that were covered by my goggles. To make it short I was a fucking glittering Christmas tree.

Me: Problem Child!!!!

He was laying on the ground laughing so hard that I couldn't help it but walk over to him. With each step I would leave some glitter marks behind and the glitter was also falling off me too.

Izuku looked at me and began laughing even more. Shoto was also on the ground and I could hear a couple of students falling off their chair and laughing their asses off.

Me: Since when are you back?

The moment I asked that I could see Nezu by the door right behind a laughing Izuku on the ground.

Nezu: Oh, he will be your student. Did you never ask yourself why there is a seat empty in your class?

Me: I did.

Nezu: Well it id for him.

Me: *Sigh* And you couldn't tell me that earlier?

Nezu: It was Izukus wish not to tell anyone.

Izuku: hahahaha-ha I am good now.

I helped my kitten off the floor.

Me: Introduce yourself and take over this class for me while I get the glitter down.

Just like that I left Izuku and Nezu with my class while I went back to the small house int he woods to get the glitter off me. The only thing I was happy for was that it was still class time meaning no students in the hallway.

Once I was in the house, I quickly went for a shower and tried to get the glitter out. Keyword tried. It was hard to get it down. Now I knew why Vald King and his class was so pissed after the attack a couple of months ago.

Me: *Sigh* This is pissing me off!

I began rubbing the glitter off but no matter how hard I tried to get it out, I was sure that I couldn't get everything out.

Now after seeing Izuku everything made sense. Sometimes I would find white feathers laying around the house as if he was back. Other times there was no coffee or my coffee was gone. Then I had my scarf disappearing on me too. Mic even said we had a ghost and Shoto was laughing soo hard.

I was already suspicious about Shoto being with us but it was Nezu telling us he couldn't be anywhere else since Hawks and Dabi were on a mission and him and Izuku my little kitten were a couple.

Now I thought having him around would make Izuku come back but in the end, I didn't see him at all and I wanted to see my son. I did after all surprise adopt him.

Me: *Sigh* I swear this glitter is annoying!

Once I was too tired to rub the glitter off me, I just accepted the fact of having pink glitter on me and went out to get myself a new uniform. I was happy that I had a lot of spare ones since this time I didn't needed to wash it but simply just throw it away with all the glitter. Not only was I sure that you can't save it but also that with all this glitter there is no one that would have simply accepted washing it.

Now my scarf and goggles were a different story. I needed to handwash them and because of that I just throw them into a bucket of water and was sure to make Shoto wash them since he knew that Izuku was back.

Me: I am sure he knew about this! This is the only reason he asked me about the goggles and insisted that I should put them on and demonstrate their use....

Yep there was no way that Shoto didn't know about this and this was his punishment as for Izuku, I would make the green angel make me some good coffee and stay in here with 2 weeks without flying. I knew how much he hated staying on ground and this was only fair by how much I was suffering thanks to the glitter.